Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Win from my side tonight

ruff game but they stayed in and play.
    the shooting boots wasn't on but we pass the ball around, move inna space and did well. Tyad them down and kept up the formation right up to the end.

The condition of the field was something else as it look like a swamp but we played as a team and hopefully it will only get better. Well we sure of a good sum of the prize money.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Hopefully they will significantly raise the standard in the final. Congrats to coach Whitmore on maintaining his impressive winning record.

Comment

We got enough chances to bury them still.

Hope a nuh dat field them a play pon sunday.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ah guess dem was atrocious inna fi yuh opinion to, if suh name di atrocity inna di whole game. All dem big wod yah ah guh mek man mout twiss

Comment

Big up Tappa & unto the final.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Right, nuh muss love when myside reach final. Ah das why mi did respect Mankin to di max, kah him cuss dem but when him side win ah di fuss man fi big dem up.

Comment

Ball management was poor and clinically lacking that decisive scoring touch.

Good team though , I see what Tappa is doing big difference in the style of play from the team he inherited in the last WC campaign.I like how Shelton and Richards interchange with speed to attack Grenada .

Finishing was P***** poor.Tappa need fi leggo Cummings, mek im start in place of Shelton , ohh well Johnson is injured.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
              X