tek check a unnu self

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tek check a unnu self

you have some man who never post nothing good about Jamaican players, Jamaican team. Is always something bad. Them never see nothing good until when North American or Englishman give our players respect.

I remember when man was calling for Ricketts to retire and man a say him nuh good.

Fuller was Rux

Shelton never good

and the list goes on. Some man can't even name one player on the national team but quick fi jump all over the youth them.

Right now over the last 3 years this is the most tatical team we have had. We may not have any Tappa, Any Goodison and any Walter Boyd but our players are playing better in formation, they are more tatically aware than the 98 team and even Simoes recognise this.

One thing with America if they have players them push their player. You ever see Zeppo coming round here talking about a bad American player? When America pushing the Eddie Johnsons of soccer we buy into it at the expense of our youngsters only to find out they have nothing on us.

You hear some of American coaches talk bout some of our players and you think a different player them a talk bout, but we ............
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Yesterday you make up you own facts bout JJ, now it look like you head take you completely. Go take your pill before your blood pressure kill you LOL

Comment

We are still missing the basics...like ball control...keeping the ball out of the middle of the pitch..quickness of thought...individuals do not a team make...

Comment

Sass, this is what fans do. Good fans especially when we can talk among ourselves will not always sing praises, but talk about areas where we need improvement. Because Reggae Boyz fans consider this forum as home, we can talk about the negatives of the team. I am sure you cannot point to the same fans going to say Big Soccer site to talk bad about the Boyz? This is the same with Zeppo and others with the American team. If you read Big Soccer, you will see many fans who criticize their team selection, players. tactics etc. You will never see them come to a forum like ours to do the same thing.

The day we stop criticizing our team and taking everything they do as great is the day we stop progressing as a football playing country. Criticism is not necessarily a bad thing.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Are you asking sensible people (well some here anyways) to just sit and lie about what we are seeing infront of us all the time?

Come now Sass you are sounding like Comical Ali now
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Tilla not saying we can't criticise but lawd man when you see positive post on here about our players unless it come from the foriegn media.

Mosiah is maybe one of the only one on here who will say a positive thing about our ballas. We quick fi jump on the critics bandwagon too much man. We know our problems but we too hard on our own sometimes.

Many people don't have to see a game or a youth to be all over them.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

No I expect critics and good analysis but we need to highlight some of the positives as well.

Comment

LOL Is joke you a joke again. Almost every poster on this site have a bunch of Jamaican ballers that them defend heavily

Comment

you a joke. I have no problem with argument with you and others who defend their ballas, just the one who always have something negitive to say about Jamaican ballers on a whole.

Again if the foriegn media or Gordon Williams(who I think live a Florida) nuh have nothing good fi say then nothing good about our ballas are posted on this forum.

Comment

heh heh... stop tell lie pon mosiah... it will get you nowhere...

all kidding aside though assasin, you raise a good point but it is common knowledge that the more passionate fans are typically the biggest critics... the reggaeboyz fans are no different... its no different than people who can lay into their family members but take great offense if a stranger does the same...

just tek de good wid de bad... it mek for continued interest and discussion... still, i agree with you that although there isn't a tappa nor a pepe we do have the greatest collection of talent than at any time in our history...
                    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

no sass... nuff good ting post bout nuff balla pon de site... nuh tek it suh hard sass...

Comment

Show me when it post and it not related to Arsenal, Manu, Liverpool or our local high school that we support.

The good things are too few and far between. A little encouragement helps at time IYAH.

Comment

lol... dem may be far in between but dem get posted... look how much good tings get posted pon jermaine hue...

Comment

that is about it.

Comment

Working...
                            X