Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russia 2018.

----
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    ----

#$$^%$%$@^%$$# mi did waan go a England bad..on to 2022

Comment

Qatar for 2022? WTF?????
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Qatar for 2022? WTF?????
        That was all about Peace in the Middle East...It going to be hot no rastafari pon de field.

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly Spurs View Post
          That was all about Peace in the Middle East...It going to be hot no rastafari pon de field.
          Peace in the Middle East ... all the terrorists a move to Qatar starting tomorrow.

Comment

expect the "forces" to cause that one to be shifted to another country.

Comment

Peace in the Middle East ... all the terrorists a move to Qatar starting tomorrow.
              The Russia pick I can understand because they have a population size and infrastructure that can host such an event, the Qartar I can't agree with because of the heat and and the fact that being a small islamic country with strict islamic laws it will be hard for westerners to feel comfortable.

When you want a beer during a game you cant get one and even worst there will be no strip clubs to go to afetr the games....BOOORING !!!

Comment

The Russia pick I can understand because they have a population size and infrastructure that can host such an event, the Qartar I can't agree with because of the heat and and the fact that being a small islamic country with strict islamic laws it will be hard for westerners to feel comfortable.

When you want a beer during a game you cant get one and even worst there will be no strip clubs to go to afetr the games....BOOORING !!!

It is a comical decision. Anywhere but Qatar would have been good. Now there won't be no eye candy on the TV screen.

Comment

Qatar and Russia, wow! Russian decision was expected but Qatar(Middle East) I can't see how that one gonna work. I know if the good Lord bless me with the ability to attend one, I would be concern about personal safety in both countries to be honest. Terrorism in Qatar and racism in Russia.

Anyway, most folks thought the tournament in South Africa was a security risk also and we witnessed how that turned out.

Comment

A lot can change in 12 years. Qatar may raise the length of the Burka to 2 inches above the ankles. What? But wait deh....are women allowed to watch football in the stadia?
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Brush View Post
                      Qatar and Russia, wow! Russian decision was expected but Qatar(Middle East) I can't see how that one gonna work. I know if the good Lord bless me with the ability to attend one, I would be concern about personal safety in both countries to be honest. Terrorism in Qatar and racism in Russia.

Anyway, most folks thought the tournament in South Africa was a security risk also and we witnessed how that turned out.
                      For selfish reasons I wanted England and USA, suh mi know mi wonda get fi guh see LIVE games. Russia, good enough for the TV screens, Qatar ... somebody obviously get paid. What about sponsors suh as Heineken and Budweiser?

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                        A lot can change in 12 years. Qatar may raise the length of the Burka to 2 inches above the ankles. What? But wait deh....are women allowed to watch football in the stadia?
                        Plus the time zone difference to rahtid...I think Russia has something like 7 times and Qatar is 8 or 9 hours ahead.....just enjoy Brasil in 2014 because we a go suffer for a long time.

Comment

Plus the time zone difference to rahtid...I think Russia has something like 7 times and Qatar is 8 or 9 hours ahead.....just enjoy Brasil in 2014 because we a go suffer for a long time.
                          As fi Brazil, mi get fi understand say its winter that time of the year. No scantily clad women? Sigh ..... still better than Qatar.

Comment

i'm going to RUSSIA!!!!!!

mi nuh wan't england win nutten!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                            X