Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Reggae Boyz at the CFU Caribbean Cup 2010

Last edited by Karl; December 2, 2010, 06:21 AM. Reason: Corrections
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Wha di name a di Digicel girls?

Comment

nobady can tell us what was the score in the final game?!!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        Wha di name a di Digicel girls?

Bricky yuh beat me to it. That, to me, is the most important question here.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          nobady can tell us what was the score in the final game?!!!!!
          4 lovely girl ... ah mean 4 goals to nil.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Disappointed with the keeper and #15. How about letting the ladies feel welcome? Miller a lean towards Taylor while the 2 girls hold each other. Its obvious he didn't attend YCHS.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Me likes Miss Ting pon the far right. She carrying something heavy round a back.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

which one of the players managed to score and also who got the goals against guyana?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  which one of the players managed to score and also who got the goals against guyana?
                  Dane Richards, Eric Vernon and 2 from Marvin Morgan.

Comment

When were you at YC? I was there 75-80. Gold and Black forever. Respect

Comment

Originally posted by Ambassadah View Post
                      When were you at YC? I was there 75-80. Gold and Black forever. Respect
                      I went there 82-87. Best kept secret, alot of ppl don't know about the noble institution on the hill.

Comment

Fi real breddren. Those were some good days although looking back I did not have a full appreciation for the times. Are you from St Ann? I'm from Runaway Bay

Comment

Originally posted by Ambassadah View Post
                          Fi real breddren. Those were some good days although looking back I did not have a full appreciation for the times. Are you from St Ann? I'm from Runaway Bay
                          St. Ann's Bay. Worked in Runaway Bay at Breezes for years though.

Comment

Working...
                          X