When are we going to stress speed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And you talk bout people getting technical. LOL

Man will control the ball and stand up still and look around for 5 seconds before passing to a next man. That is sloppy play where the man them not moving the ball around and thinking quickly.

Comment

All I am saying last night game was just a chance to box the ball around and put in two if the chance came. We already qualify. I don't know which coach woulda tell his best players fi go out deh and go all out inna that game.

Unnu can talk to me about other aspect of the game come semi final time. Last night was a walk in the park or excercise canter.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

And all I am saying is better sides, even when they take their foot off the gas, still exhibit quick movement and thinking. We need to get to that level and get into that habbit.

Comment

yuh lost... 2 diffrant concepts of speed...incorrectly conflated
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Brethren it hard fi get inna the game in a frame of mind that we nah play fi nothing and the other team a play fi win, fi even get on top of your game.
            I understand what you are saying and improvement is needed but any coach I have played for woulda tell me just to go out and take it easy, win if you can but save yourself for the semi and final.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

it nuh matter, you nah play fi nothing so take it easy and save the energy for two days later.

Comment

...winning should become a habit Assasin. Juss ask Tilla.

Win at all cost!!! I don't like the tek-it-easy-bizniz.

Friendlys are not even friendly anymore. No game should be approached lightly in my opinion.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

but we win by 4. HL even in the world cup which is the same format, when teams win their first two games they relax in their last game as they know they are playing in 2-3 days time and you need the energy. It is not like EPL where you play every weekend. You notice the coach didn't start Omar Cummings and few of his good players carrying knocks and he took out Shelton early?

Comment

you miss the point... point being that even when Jamaica is playing at "the top of its game" we do not play with speed of thought or movement or decisionmaking... we may run faster than others after or with the ball but decisionmaking and movement into space & passing tempo is slower than the technically superior regional teams like Mexico & the US & Costa Rica....

We partially paper over this deficiency with our personality traits of desire & fearlessness & expectation of dominating our competitors....but Jamaica needs to learn & play the team basics better

Capice?
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                    X