Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I say Ryan Johnson for that

Attacking Mid position.

He pass the ball well. Hold it up well. Can go between players, read the game well and make a good run supporting the other strikers. He also drops back in defense.

He may need a little adjustment but I think he is better than any other I have seen recently. It made a difference how he held up his ball and force players to come to him.

Tappa there you have it. Omar, Shelton, Dane up front and Ryan right behind.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

a creative mid continues to elude us?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You don't have to be so creative if you can hold up the ball and pull defenders towards you, that open space for the forwards. That I think Ryan can do.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

good observation assasin... that is ryan's natural position... all his life he has been a creative midfielder... a dominant left foot who can make some wikid passes to forwards... the upside is he is also a scorer... i have watched him since he was about 5 yrs old...
        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

the type of ball ryan play, he is not going to seek to bruk nubady, he will simply elude if he has to, keep possession and get rid of the ball quickly... he will pick up and make a play if its there... ryan can be magic in the midfield, if he gets a chance to play there... as a midfielder, he used to remind me of rivaldo...
          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Him look di part of a creative general, smood, balanced an composed pan di ball, plus him hab di scoring ability. Di yout Kemar hab di makings of annodah midfiel general, him passes were sometimes too saff an got cut out, but him provide dat calmness an composure weh mi like. Dere was two passes him mek weh mek him stand out. A delightful thru ball to ball to Palmer, a how long wi nuh si passes like dat, an ah cross to Shelton right pan him head, makings of a yout who can do di ting.

Comment

i liked this player.

Comment

How old is Jermaine Johnson ?

Comment

ah bwoy.. is suh far wi fall ?

Comment

Jermaine is a waste. Him can't play two game without getting a red card or injury. He can't strike the ball as good as Ryan Johnson. Kemar have some talent but he is not as consistent as we would like him to be and don't have the awareness of Ryan. I hope he gets to play at a higher level.

Comment

Calm down.

Jermaine can control, turn, make space and pass.. he has an air of confidence and control that is important in midfield.. mi nuh si dat outta none of di current suspects..

How old him be ?

Comment

again you fail to address the problem. Every game Jermaine play he comes off with a red card or injury. Same for his club. He just came back from injury a few weeks ago.

Jermaine is not good at reading the game. Him can bruk and he is fast but he doesn't play his fellow players in the game. Him hold down his head.

Comment

I am well aware of Jermaine strengths and weaknesses.. spare me the hyperbole.

Fact is he is better than any of the current suspects in midfield..

Matters not his weaknesses...

"His first full season with the club was disrupted by injuries and suspensions, however he was still voted midfielder of the year by fans of the club.[8]"

Comment

mi nuh know weh dat mean, but nuff ballah tek time fi really show dem style. Some ah wi early out an some late membah.

Comment

Membah fi play inna di traffic, diffran dan out ah di wing, ah two diffran tory dat

Comment

Working...
                              X