The Beautiful game!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Beautiful game!!

The beautiful game was at its sexy best yesterday when Barcelona dismantled Real Madrid. The last time I saw football as sexy as that was the Brazil team in the "82 World Cup. I felt priveleged to be watching. I hope this serves to shutup Mourinho, for a while at least.

Originally posted by Rico View Post
    The beautiful game was at its sexy best yesterday when Barcelona dismantled Real Madrid. The last time I saw football as sexy as that was the Brazil team in the "82 World Cup. I felt priveleged to be watching. I hope this serves to shutup Mourinho, for a while at least.
    Listen, Mourinho is already plotting his revenge.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

el traducir...you can be sure of that.

it was an interesting match up, a great motivator versus a club with an academy second to none and the coach and most of the players are a product of the said academy....lissen you coulda wake up di plaers at 2 a.m. inna dem pajamas dem would move di ball around same way...the SYSTEM is what beat real madrid. not to mention is pretty much spain (european champions and campeones del mundo) vs real madrid

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

What I witnessed last night was the total and complete

dismantling of team, never have I seen a Murinho team that shreded to bits and pieces in 90mins. I think other that the 2 Ronaldo free kicks there may have been 1 other shot on goal.

Rico I agree that the 82WC Brasil is a good comparison but for us older folk the 70WC Brasil final against Italy is closer.

What was Jose thinking going to Camp Nou and not having a proper holding mid or 2 against Barca.....that's gods payback for the disgusting red card Camps League incident.

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly Spurs View Post
          dismantling of team, never have I seen a Murinho team that shreded to bits and pieces in 90mins. I think other that the 2 Ronaldo free kicks there may have been 1 other shot on goal.

Rico I agree that the 82WC Brasil is a good comparison but for us older folk the 70WC Brasil final against Italy is closer.

What was Jose thinking going to Camp Nou and not having a proper holding mid or 2 against Barca.....that's gods payback for the disgusting red card Camps League incident.

Dude, he started the German yute, and Xavi Alonso. At halftime I was wondering if Diarra could make a difference, well after he came on, Barca still scored 3.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            Dude, he started the German yute, and Xavi Alonso. At halftime I was wondering if Diarra could make a difference, well after he came on, Barca still scored 3.
            But Lazi they were not playing like holding mids, I guess I am use to watching"SOLID AS ROCK" Huddleston too much.

I did think Lass cooled down Messi a little but that was like trying to stop a 100 mph frieght train with a bicycle.

What a game boss ? I could watch it over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly Spurs View Post
              But Lazi they were not playing like holding mids, I guess I am use to watching"SOLID AS ROCK" Huddleston too much.

I did think Lass cooled down Messi a little but that was like trying to stop a 100 mph frieght train with a bicycle.

What a game boss ? I could watch it over and over again.
              Anyone noticed that for the 90 minutes Jose just sat there? The one time he got up was to dispute a foul or a dive. Is it possible that Jose wanted the Real Madrid administrators and fans to see that playing fancy doesn't always win?

Remember, this is a coach who isn't afraid to park the bus and pip a goal. The problem is, RM fans want to see beautiful attacking football. I have to wonder if he just wanted to make the fans smell the coffee?

His post match comments "its only 3 points" really have me wondering.

Comment

yuh think anybody would subject themself to dat humiliation to prove a point? dat gone waaaaaaaaaaaaaay past proving a point!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yes iyah... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay past proving a point... that was a good ole fashion bus ass inna de miggle a de road wid everybady a watch an a laff... shame fi dem...

messi defense splitting thru pass tuh villa was a beauty...
                  'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    yuh think anybody would subject themself to dat humiliation to prove a point? dat gone waaaaaaaaaaaaaay past proving a point!

May well be far fetch, but remember, its Jose Mourinho. I cannot recall him using 4-3-3 against Barca, why now? I think when Real start winning in an "unpretty" manner .... no one can question the "Special One".

Comment

It was total domination and at times mek Real man dem luk fool-fool!

Never expected it!
                      ...sorry for Real players
                      ...but it couldn't happen to a nicer coach!

Dem shudda get 10!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                      X