• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kemar Daley nuh ready fi dis

Get opportunity and ah eff himself...

him ah sekkle yah now, it tiek some time fi get a feel ah di ball an pitch

Comment

I keep waiting for something which will never come.. intelligent, accurate play, structured buildup in the middle of the field..

Suh it guh... mek mi dig up into the archives... Lazaroni Era..

Comment

Yep, they need to build up through the midfield and take advantage of their pace up front. The long diagnol passes are too predictable, inaccurate, and easy to intercept. I dont like Austin's game, making long passes from a defensive midfield position.
        Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
        Mitty

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
          I keep waiting for something which will never come.. intelligent, accurate play, structured buildup in the middle of the field..

Reggae Guyz cannot play football in the middle of the field. They need to buildup from the wings and cross the ball. How yuh supposed to play ball in the middle and yuh cannot even control the ball on your foot?

Comment

There was a breddah call Tappa Whitmore.. wheh yuh seh.. aberration ?

Comment

A healthy David Gordon at defensive midfield would be a significant upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post

Lazaroni...you mean Lazaphonie....I'm still ****************ed about not qualifying under regime. That JA side has to have been one of our best ever, but we stupid and changes coaches in mid stream. I hope they don't do the same kind of muckery with Tappa.

Comment

Our lack of qualifying had nothing to do with the Coach. Our conversion rate was POOR.. chances galore but failed to put the ball in the goal.

We dominated every game with ball possession and constructive buildup.. most points ever on the road in qualifying.. dash it wheh at home..

Now that you have the facts.. go forth and do no wrong.

Comment

Had we not given away the US match...coach error?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

dash it weh right yah suh yuh mean. Him had di bes strikah pan di bench. Him not eben gi wi ah chance inna dat deh match.

Comment

Who the hell is David Gordon?

Comment

A 6' 2" German defender playing in the Bundesliga who is of Jamaican parents. He has never represented Germany at any level and Bruce has started a campaign to make him a Reggae Boy.
                          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

damanai ralph dash weh sitter

Comment

For Rico: David Gordon Profile

Originally posted by Rico View Post
                              Who the hell is David Gordon?
                              David Gordon is a defensive midfielder who plays for Rotwess Oberhausen in Bundesliga 2, the German second division. He is 25 years old, 6-4 tall,
                              and is in his second season with Rotweiss Oberhausen. As Tilla said, Gordon's father is an Jamaican-born Englishman, and his mother is German. He lists dual citizenship between Germany and England, but has never played for either country in international competition.

Gordon is a defensive player first, but is an offensive threat as a target on corner kicks and free kicks served into the box. He has one goal this season, and two goals last season. All three goals were headers off corner kicks. He has four yellow cards this season, all for fouls.

He makes good decisions with the ball, but does not carry the ball into the box. He would rather set up his teammates. He will take a shot from outside the box if the opportunity arises.

Unfortunately, Gordon is out of action for another three or four months due to a knee injury he suffered a few weeks ago. His injury did not require surgery. Quite frankly, since Gordon was injured, Rotweiss Oberhausen has gone into the tank, with a 2-6-1 record in the last eight games.

Meanwhile Rotweiss Oberhausen's rash of injuries continues. Last week,
                              Heinrich Schmidgal, an offensive threat from left wing midfield, blew out his knee trying to turn with the ball in the box. His injury required surgery.

Schmidgal is a Kazakstan international.

Rotweiss Oberhausen website: www.rwo-online.de (If you use Google, it will translate from German to English.

mehr DetailsAlter:25 (* 16.01.1985)Nation:Deutschland / EnglandGröße:194 cmGewicht:83 kgbei RWO seit:2009bisherige Vereine:Borussia Dortmund II (2008 - 2009), Borussia Dortmund (2007 - 2008), Borussia Dortmund II (2006 - 2007), VfL Bochum II (2004 - 2006), VfL Bochum (Jugend), Borussia Dortmund (Jugend)
                              Last edited by Bruce; November 30, 2010, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X