• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

agreed amount was 1200 the they were told they would get only 500

Comment

Originally posted by TheDread View Post
      Sam, who cover the cost of the meals?
      On a tour sports or otherwise if per-diems are issued the person that receives the stipend pays for meals and whatever miscellaneous expenses that individual may incur.

Often times organizers(in this case Digicel)may offer meals but it isn't usually a regular occurrence. Oddly enough they are suppose to be the ones that issue the per-diems so the JFF again are in question for poor pre-tournament negotiations...I've been to Martinique and Gwada b4 and they aint cheap, so I don't see any reason why on God's green Earth this action by Shavar and Co should be chastised...

Fi ungle 100 dolla *KISS TEET*!!!
      At a young age winning is not the most important thing... the important thing is to develop creative and skilled players with good confidence.

Arsene Wenger

Comment

I would think so... you don't want them eating Burger King, Mcdonald's etc. and fries because dem wan' strecth dem dollar...
        Peter R

Comment

You certainly don't want their staple food to be The Captain's Icky Sticky Hockey Pucks, er, Donuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam !! View Post
            On a tour sports or otherwise if per-diems are issued the person that receives the stipend pays for meals and whatever miscellaneous expenses that individual may incur.

Often times organizers(in this case Digicel)may offer meals but it isn't usually a regular occurrence. Oddly enough they are suppose to be the ones that issue the per-diems so the JFF again are in question for poor pre-tournament negotiations...I've been to Martinique and Gwada b4 and they aint cheap, so I don't see any reason why on God's green Earth this action by Shavar and Co should be chastised...

Fi ungle 100 dolla *KISS TEET*!!!
            The man dem deserve their per diem...no doubt about it. However, I question 80 % of the winnings going to the players simple because you need to recoup the cost to participate in the tournament before you split up any surplus.

Comment

Working...
            X