X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Rejoice!!!

Grenada 1 - TnT 0
    Trinidad & Tobago is officially out!!

Bredrin, I noticed that a Blackburn Rover, named Hoilett, is a Canadian citizen who is eligible to play for Jamaica because he has Jamaican parents. Could he be related to our Chiefy from CC?
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Heh heh! it sweet mi tuh!

Yow, JaMekAn, dis Trini hatr...bashing ting nice eh? is long time wi a bash dem yuh know!

Pity wi coulden get fi beat dem up inna one match before dem drop out still!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

We may be joining dem soon if da players demands aren't met. Suh start dig a second while y'all celebrate de Trini's demise.

Comment

Mo don't forget the word you introduced to the forum:

SCHADENFREUDE (sp)
          "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Originally posted by JaMekAn View Post
            Grenada 1 - TnT 0
            Trinidad & Tobago is officially out!!
            jamekan I was going to sympathize with di trini dem but on their forums
            they dog us (ja'cans)
            Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
            United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
            happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
            Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by wbvs View Post
              jamekan I was going to sympathize with di trini dem but on their forums
              they dog us (ja'cans)
              Yep! Especially from father and son Trini who call themselves Big and Small Magician who love to curse whenever you try to be logical.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
                Yep! Especially from father and son Trini who call themselves Big and Small Magician who love to curse whenever you try to be logical.
                j2099 the Boyz aint out of the woods yet although something may work out but we must keep our fingers cross about the money dispute .
                Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
                United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
                happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
                Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Working...
                X