RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

really now carlos? you want your OLD life back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• really now carlos? you want your OLD life back?

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ngland&cc=3888

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Which young players is he alluding to?

Anyway Carlos, the few shillings the Arabs have thrown at you should fund a nice retirement package... who says money doesn't have a purpose?
    Peter R

Comment

but he doesn't want that .... yuh nuh hear?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

This bredda a something else. Walk out a Brazil, Walk out a West Ham, Walk out a Manu and have a heart fi talk bout young players are all about money? Him never realise that when him sell himself out to the bandits who took him to West Ham? and when he left Manu for Man City?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

But he has it, doesn't he? might as well put it to use...
          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            This bredda a something else. Walk out a Brazil, Walk out a West Ham, Walk out a Manu and have a heart fi talk bout young players are all about money? Him never realise that when him sell himself out to the bandits who took him to West Ham? and when he left Manu for Man City?
            It may sound hypocritical, but he is older and more experienced now. If this was coming from anyone else, I would dismiss it as hypocrisy, but from Tevez, I think it is honest. He strikes me as a hardworking youth who loves his football at the purest level, so it is not hard to see how someone like him would "want his old life back". Note that he didn't say "I'd give away all my money to have my old life back". I suspect he's just trying to get out of the craziness that is top flight european football. And it is crazy.

P.S. To be fair, he didn't walk out of West Ham or Manu**; until now, his rights have always been owned by Gorabchian (sp).
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

"I would love to have my old life back in my neighbourhood of Fuerte Apache as I don't like my way of life today."

That Very easily solved. I'll forward him my bank account details with the promise of paying his flight back to argentina

Comment

But he should have understand because he was no different. His actions also affected people. Yes he was always a hard worker but it was all about Tevez and what his management team wanted.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by GazX View Post
                  "I would love to have my old life back in my neighbourhood of Fuerte Apache as I don't like my way of life today."

That Very easily solved. I'll forward him my bank account details with the promise of paying his flight back to argentina
                  I don't take his quote literally. Anyway, if you right, mek sure is a joint account an' put fi mi name 'pon it to'.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                  X