X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X.. thinking of Changing My name to X-BOXXX

lol.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Is that because of all the rahtid box the KOP been taking this season?
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Pram Pram...boy schoolmate you've been on a roll since last week
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

I was thinking the opposite , those given in the past , present and to come .

X- BOXX !I believe you both just recieved one, talk about killing two birds with one stone... BOXX !
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

DWL X, or should I say X-BOXX or just BOXX....yuh killing me..... Nuh tek it to heart so. There is always next season.......but wait....you have been saying that since I have been on this forum.....
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
          X