Suh Fergie decide fi leave both

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suh Fergie decide fi leave both

central defenders at home? The last time he under estimated teams in the group the Empire not only failed to reach the next round of the UCL, but they didn't even mek the UEFA Cup.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

It's a good gamble. Let the youths handle that. Now that we on top in the EPL, we have to maintain.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Listen me boss. Rio done! Him old and slow. No. I mean him seelooow. If him get caught in the open field, all a blind man can bruk him. Even Sickko for that matter. So leaving him behind is not necessarily a bad thing.
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Smalling and Jonny Evans need to get their runs in the team. I am ok with leaving the teo big men home.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Man United win 1-0....ROOONEY!!!!!!
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
          X