• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of World Class coaches, not that you asked but here

is my list.

1) Gus "best conditioning and concentration" Hiddink

2) Jose "Special One, take the pressure off his players" Murinho

3) Arsene "football is a business, youth groomer" Wenger

4) Sir Alex "make medicore players look good ie Darren Flecher etc" Furgeson

5) Pep "you can win and be attractive at the same time" Guardiola

6) Frank "take the ego's out the game" Rijkaard

14) Harry " make everyone except Robbie Keane feel special" Rednapp

23) Bruce "football is a simple game" Arena

29) Theodore "Respect me, I've been there" Whitmore

31) Rene "Defence get's you a long way" Simoes

I know there will be critics but a so me seeit.

Where would you put the following:

Sven, Ancelotti, Rafa, Capello, Scolari, Peligrini, Del Bosque, Joachim Low, Maradonna, Sergio Batista, Bob Bradley, John Barnes (joke)...

All that said, my two cents is that it is hard to mix national team coaches in with club coaches. To make this kind of thing meaningful, you really have to split those into two groups and then look at top leagues (and top countries) and go from there to analyse each coaches success.

By that system, among club managers, Slurgieson would have to be given #1 spot (lawd how it hot me fi seh dat) and Jose the #2 spot with Ancelotti a close third. Harry would rank waaaaaaaaayyyyy down.

Mine is not a perfect approach as a very good coach like Whitmore won't make the cut even though he *may* be just as good as the rest of them.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Spurs... you really need a single malt to sekkle yuh nerves.........
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
      X