The worst beating is when you up 2-0 and the other team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The worst beating is when you up 2-0 and the other team

come back and beat you 3-2 on you owna home field...ok I will not gloat too much.

What a game by the former gooner Gallas !

Interesting weekend in the EPL;

ManU tie Chel$ki pon points and had a difficult time with 9 man Wigan.

Without Lampard and out of form Drogba the money man team can't score.

Liverfool beat a saps team...We play them next, The forecast on game day is for Baleforce winds. The "in over his head" manager will look even uglier on the side when Van der Vart takes control of the game.

Bolton has way overachieved, they will burst with an explosion bigger than the internet and housing bubble combined.

I will be having Thanksgiving dinner at a friends' house. He is English and grew up a Spurs fan. Although my team is Man City...he knows i like and support Arsenal a lot!!!

I was planning to wear my Arsenal top to dinner but, that would just be asking for it. Don't think I could stand the gloating.

Darn Arsenal. What a wukless setta *&^%***!!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Scaly, there is a very good chance that your team will stumble against my Reds this weekend. You have a UCL game on Wed and Liverpool has nothing this week. While that is not a reason by itself, Spurs has stumbled in the past where they have had a UCL game in the week before a weekend fixture.

After beating Young Boys 3-0, you lose to Wigan 1-0 next game; after a great comeback at Inter, you tie 1-1 with Everton, after you beat inter 3-1, you lose to Bolton 4-2; your team still don't know how to navigate the uncharted territory of the Champions League and the Prem at the same time. Is like unu head get big after a win an' summady haffi come slap unu back to reality.

We will see. Liverpool nah walk alone widout wi beatch-slappin' stick this weekend
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        Scaly, there is a very good chance that your team will stumble against my Reds this weekend. You have a UCL game on Wed and Liverpool has nothing this week. While that is not a reason by itself, Spurs has stumbled in the past where they have had a UCL game in the week before a weekend fixture.

After beating Young Boys 3-0, you lose to Wigan 1-0 next game; after a great comeback at Inter, you tie 1-1 with Everton, after you beat inter 3-1, you lose to Bolton 4-2; your team still don't know how to navigate the uncharted territory of the Champions League and the Prem at the same time. Is like unu head get big after a win an' summady haffi come slap unu back to reality.

We will see. Liverpool nah walk alone widout wi beatch-slappin' stick this weekend
        Yes, I am very frustrated at the inconsistency with Spurs BUT on that same note we have held up well against so called top tier teams which you guys as "suppose" to be.

Comment

so is harry redknapp a good manager or not?

imho it shows what he can do with some money. previously he was being asked to save some team or other, with little or no money to spend, from relegation.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly Spurs View Post
            Yes, I am very frustrated at the inconsistency with Spurs BUT on that same note we have held up well against so called top tier teams which you guys as "suppose" to be.
            ...but we're not (anymore)...start fret
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post

imho it shows what he can do with some money. previously he was being asked to save some team or other, with little or no money to spend, from relegation.
              Gamma, before you "go there", ask yourself, "is Owen Coyle a good manager? Is Pulis a good manager? Is Steve Bruce a good manager? Is Hughton a good manager?" If the truth be known, managers that have been lauded as "good" typically are the ones with the most money to spend. There is only ONE manager that has delivered consistently without the money that his competitors have had and that is Wenger...by my standard, he is the only PROVEN (good) manager in the prem. As much as I hate to say it, SlurFartlick proved his worth in the nineties with the boy wonder crop, but some say that was luck. Since then, him a spen' like a drunken fool.

Comment

if you read carefully i paid homage to the man for the minor miracles that he achieved with southampton and portsmouth for example.

i thought he was a good manager from then. i thought steve coppell was also a good manager ....

wenger is in a class by himself where he has money and doesn't spend it. redknapp nevah have dem budget to to even buy at the cut rate prices that wenger did.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yes Harry is a good manager BUT he cannot take us to the next level.

Harry Rednapp is not "World Class"....I hope to regret saying that one day.

Comment

if you read carefully i paid homage to the man for the minor miracles that he achieved with southampton and portsmouth for example.

i thought he was a good manager from then. i thought steve coppell was also a good manager ....

wenger is in a class by himself where he has money and doesn't spend it. redknapp nevah have dem budget to to even buy at the cut rate prices that wenger did.
                    So if Harry had Roman Abramovich money to spend, would he become a "world class" manager then? I am trying to see if you consider him any better than the Coppels of the world or would that kind of money not matter?

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly Spurs View Post
                      Yes Harry is a good manager BUT he cannot take us to the next level.

Harry Rednapp is not "World Class"....I hope to regret saying that one day.
                      I should have read this before I posted this: http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...701#post264701

I agree with you. Even if he had Roman money, he would not be a Hiddink, Mourinho or Ancelotti (an' if you ask X, or a Rafa )

Comment

is he better than steve coppel? i would say yes and yes, i think if he had that kind of money he would definitely be able to get the results.

he is not the BEST in the world but he is underrated and deserving of a shot at the england team. i think he would do a better job than sven goran erikkson did? was sven worldclass?

Comment

is he better than steve coppel? i would say yes and yes, i think if he had that kind of money he would definitely be able to get the results.

he is not the BEST in the world but he is underrated and deserving of a shot at the england team. i think he would do a better job than sven goran erikkson did? was sven worldclass?
                          Coppel and Rednapp *were* bwoys to Sven, but I'm not sure what Sven is now in the pantheon of football coaches. Sven certainly *was* world class. Consider (from wikipedia):

Comment

Working...
                          X