No announcement yet.

Rafa inna trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

~tek aff shut an' fling it inna wan ca'ana~ gwey bwoy!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      ~tek aff shut an' fling it inna wan ca'ana~ gwey bwoy!!
      RED CARD!!! THREE MATCH BAN!!!!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

~moon~

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

~moon~
          I wash my hands of you - nasty fellow!! I will refer this matter to the FA and leave your sad little self and your self destructive behaviour in their hands. You have an attitude problem, and need help!! Here's my contribution to your rehabilitation -->
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

i know whey yuh live!!!

Comment

i know whey yuh live!!!
              Phone: Ring! Ring!
              Police: 'ello - Constant Spring Police Station...may I help you?
              Paul: (Lawd jesu - mi get tru firs' time) Yes sah, dem have a yout name Gamma a tretten mi sah...
              Police: Yu mean di same Gamma dat relegate to League 1?
              Paul: Yes sah
              Police: Di one dat dash whey him shirt and beat him wingie wingie ches'
              Paul: Yes sah
              Police: Di one dat get di red card fi show him ******************** out-a-door?
              Paul: Yes sah...you know him sah?
              Police: No...mi no know him...but him did try check mi ugly sista fren' one time an she tell mi seh him tretten her...but she tump him down...so don't mine...every week him a tretten summady, him cyan hurt a flea much less big man...di ongly ting him have dat ago frighten anybady is him face, he he he...it look same like mi sista own...dat musy why him check di fren...
              Paul: Thank you sah...fi real...him neva really frighten mi you know sah...but mi jus' did wan' fi know seh if me shot him unu nah go a'res me sah...
              Police: Nah man...shot him...don't him is a lawya? Shot him 2 time, one fi you and one fi me...in fac' lik one fi mi sista true him check di fren...
              Paul: Okay sah...thank you sah...

And so Paul, our hero, went back to his home, secure in knowing that he was protected by the rapid response Jamaica Constabulary Force (and his trusty Springfield XD 9mm) and that the Evil Gamma was no threat to anybody, even if him know whey dem live. Our hero goes to bed to the sweet sounds of the Hawaii 5-0 music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AepyGm9Me6w) and the comfort of the words "Book em Danno!!!" dancing through his head.

(I really need to get a job!!!)
              Last edited by Paul Marin; November 23, 2010, 11:25 AM.

Comment

well Paul..first hope that you find a job, keep the faith even when it seems that you have no reason to. God has something big waiting for you.

Now, that was funny, but I WONDER if the pool debacle has enhanced your ability to write comics, that could be an opportunity for you.
                Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

looks like you just made one fi yuhself!!!

funny to rahtid!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                    Okay - that's it - you are now in League 1!!! All by yourself!!! (Don't worry, Westman or Jangle soon jine yu)
                    Yesssssssss !! send the one Jangle dung deh !! run off him big mouth too dang much !!! Yessssssssss !!
                    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post

well Paul..first hope that you find a job, keep the faith even when it seems that you have no reason to. God has something big waiting for you.

Now, that was funny, but I WONDER if the pool debacle has enhanced your ability to write comics, that could be an opportunity for you.
                      Thanks my idren...encouraging news on the job front, I have a phone interview today As for the comic business...Gamma fool-fool escapades is joke enough fi write a book of comics

Comment

Yesssssssss !! send the one Jangle dung deh !! run off him big mouth too dang much !!! Yessssssssss !!

Me see seh yuh ongly have strength fi me but me nah while yuh. Come the end of May yuh ago tyad fi see me face!!!!!
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Ah true...Jangle - jine Gamma in League 1!!! Why? Ah true, you neva do nuthin', but mi learn somtings from George W. Bush...this is a pre-emptive strike true mi know seh you ago do someting to get relegate anyway, so mi jus as save yu some time. Keep Gamma company...an no fightin' even doh him seh Wenger betta dan Slurgie.

Comment

Working...
                          X