RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The wutliss Glen Johnson scores (me & Sass))

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The wutliss Glen Johnson scores (me & Sass))

Another Rafa bad buy ...lol
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Roy work pon him HEEEHHHHHHeeeeee.

So what happen to the rest of Rafa buy? them can't score?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yeeaahhh ...Roy a di best coach since slice bread !

Kissteeth ....Johnson deh pan dem !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Another wutliss Rafa buy scores (WC finalist )

Comment

Another Rafa bad buy scores I believe he cost 1.5 or was he free ?

Bad buys a run tings fi pool !....lol
          Last edited by Sir X; November 20, 2010, 02:19 PM.

Comment

"wutliss" as they come. LOL
            Peter R

Comment

figet di commentators...it was a well taken goal.
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I don't think they thought it was not well taken, just not well defended.
                Peter R

Comment

LOL. Mi notice you not giving Roy credit.

Comment

Credit? the only credit he should get (right now) is for coming to his senses and playing GJ... I wonder if he would have started him if Gerrard and Lucas weren't out?? Hmmmm....
                    Peter R

Comment

Wait deh. Is not him coach the team? LOL unu nuh easy.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                        Another Rafa bad buy scores I believe he cost 1.5 or was he free ?

Bad buys a run tings fi pool !....lol
                        Maxi was free, but we need a proper left winger, not him. Plus him too slow.
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

It will be interesting to see if he plays Lucas next game at Spurs. The team today played well together, but WH were also very woeful...no ambition. If Roy puts Lucas on the field at White Hart Lane, I GUARANTEE Spurs will beat us. Modric, Lennon, Bale, Jenas, VDV, etc. will destroy him. We are better off playing the line up we had today. We really miss Mascherano boy...really miss him.
                          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

As long as Lucas play unu in serious problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                              As long as Lucas play unu in serious problems.
                              Don't remind me. Ask X if Lucas was one of Rafa's "great" signings?

Comment

Working...
                              X