RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn! Is this EPL seeing even games or what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn! Is this EPL seeing even games or what?

Top to bottom the TEAMs are putting in good showings.

Wigan were good!
    The players tired towards the end...but even when down to 9, they were GOOD!
    Last edited by Karl; November 20, 2010, 01:40 PM.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

...and the GUNNERS threw away a chance to go

top of the league by 1 point.

Now they are 2 points adrift of the top and behind that damn BoyU
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Westman, is who pay who(m) fi do wha'?? down to 9??!! hongle hat Hole Trafford...LOL
      Peter R

Comment

I bredrin, I stepped up before anybody else did. Regardless of the letter of the law, the spirit of the game suggested that neither should have been sent off. As I always say, I talk nuff trash on behalf of my team but I love football first. I liked the ambition of some of the Wigan players before the sendings off. The sendings off spoiled the game. Also, another ref may have given Wigan a penalty or a free kick in a dangerous area.
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

I only saw about five minutes of the ManU game... I happened to catch the first sending off; the (Portuguese?) did foul the Manute...didn't see the first yellow tho'... agreed, you don't like to see ref involved so much in the game but he has a duty to protect players, I guess.
          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            top of the league by 1 point.

Now they are 2 points adrift of the top and behind that damn BoyU
            I have watched that free kick about 10 times and cannot for the life of me understand what was going through Fabergas and Chamak's heads. If my 11 year old daughter did that in a game I would bench her for the rest of the season. I am totally dumbfounded by it. This was a game that Arsenal HAD to win to get momentum going forward as their game against villa next week won't be easy. Arsene mus' be well vex.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
              I have watched that free kick about 10 times and cannot for the life of me understand what was going through Fabergas and Chamak's heads. If my 11 year old daughter did that in a game I would bench her for the rest of the season. I am totally dumbfounded by it. This was a game that Arsenal HAD to win to get momentum going forward as their game against villa next week won't be easy. Arsene mus' be well vex.
              They may even have been done in by positioning.

The player who finally put the ball in was standing behind the defensive line...before the free-kick was taken. However the 'new law' on players in off-side positions being not active has most defensive lines destroying self before such kicks are taken. There is this big scamper to get behind the opponents standing in an off-side position.

GUNNERS players put that player onside and put a huge wall of players in the way of 'keeper. Even if the 'keeper had a mind to come and meet the ball he would first have had to run through his own players to get to it.

Comment

They may even have been done in by positioning.

The player who finally put the ball in was standing behind the defensive line...before the free-kick was taken. However the 'new law' on players in off-side positions being not active has most defensive lines destroying self before such kicks are taken. There is this big scamper to get behind the opponents standing in an off-side position.

GUNNERS players put that player onside and put a huge wall of players in the way of 'keeper. Even if the 'keeper had a mind to come and meet the ball he would first have had to run through his own players to get to it.
                Sorry Karl, ZERO excuse.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                  Sorry Karl, ZERO excuse.
                  Paul?
                  ...no excuse! We lost a game we should have won!

Comment

Paul?
                    ...no excuse! We lost a game we should have won!
                    Exactly - and part of it was because your captain gave away a penalty for no good reason!!

Comment

Working...
                    X