Can one of the forum experts please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can one of the forum experts please

reveal what is our tactical approach in attack ?

Are we capable of possession in the middle 3rd ?

How would one define our style of play ?

Mi Konfuse..

Of the midfielders picked which one would you say possession and passing is their forte. At least the bruky boo players gaveus something to look at. What is the score by the way cant get it anymore.

Comment

is Maestro on the field?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL Tappa keeps saying the door is still open. Nuh St. Thomas Maestro fi give Robertson a call fi sort out this situation. Mi hear say him is a mover and shaker in that parish. If Robertson could get Hue in the squad that would be 'transformation' I could believe in.

Comment

who him wouda haffi duss out fi mek Maestro get a game?

who play attacking mid fi wi again?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Was zero-zero very late in the game. Neither team seemed capable of scoring.
            "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Well I would say if him nuh have nobody him can try Obrien White inna that position because he passes the ball well and move with the flow of the game in the middle of the park.

I don't see White making it as a striker just now. Too many ahead of him.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
              X