11. Shavar Thomas
    12. Lovel Palmer
    13. Dwayne Miller
    14. Luton Shelton
    15. Jason Morrison
    16. Dane Richards
    17. Shaun Francis
    18. O’Brian White
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Don't know why Moodie is in the squad. Looks like an ok squad. Not that great, but hopefully players like Daley and Orgill will step up to the challenge.

Comment

look like a very searching squad. Tappa looking for a few good men. Everybody get their chance.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Each player is good technically, passes well, fast and TEAM?
        Right?

Has...what is termed in the football world as...good ability!?
        Do they have the ability...as Bolt, Asafa, Michael Frater...and our T&F athletes showed at the Olympics, World Champs and elsewhere...to give us what we want TOP OF THE WORLD performances?

...maybe not on the 17 November...but soon?

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/views.aspx?id=236
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl, are you going to the game?
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Karl, the only problem I find with your letter to Tappa is that it lacks detail.

I was hoping that you would further outline the excellent points you have made..................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Please add a DETAILED addendum to your letter. Make sure you post in on this forum.

Thanks in advance.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
            X