X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X is a mid table man a talk to you

wha happen today?

Two Rucks score pon your team

Mi a watch Roma right now, Why unnu trade Reesie again?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    wha happen today?

Two Rucks score pon your team

Mi a watch Roma right now, Why unnu trade Reesie again?

Forget Risse, why dem trade Jermaine Pennant? LOL ... there is this tall lanky midfielder they traded, I think Sissoko was his name was has been playing well in Italy as well.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Well liverpool traded Rafa too , and look what we got .
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        Well liverpool traded Rafa too , and look what we got .

When yuh say Rafa, yuh a talk the bredda that took Mourinho's all conquering team and is currently struggling in Seria A, currently in 4th position?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Inter is the same number of points (3) behind the Serie A leader as is your team behind the leader in the EPL, and Chelsea has a game in hand...
          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            When yuh say Rafa, yuh a talk the bredda that took Mourinho's all conquering team and is currently struggling in Seria A, currently in 4th position?
            Yes - that's the one! You know 'bout him? X is the President of him fan club, but it nuh ha'd fi get dat deh job wen ongly one person ina di club, includin' X. At leas' yu have Jangle fi vote fi u as president ina fi yu club.

Tomorrow's test will be Rafa's biggest in a while. We will see. I am wearin' BLACK & BLUE tomorrow!!!
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
            X