Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whey me bredrin Xcuse dey????

Big up your likkle BIG side sah!!!!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

daddy Roy hold them . Him nuh like that because him can't cuss di man.

One thing mi want know is why the hell Roy always have his finger on his nose bridge
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What a rhatid yuh see Loserfool come start challenge fi tikkle. Xcuse woulda sheeeeeet up himself.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Hodgson wi set di ship straight in time. X did a lick out when di side didah lose now dem ah win him silent. Dat mean him jus nuh like di manager inna fi mi opinion.

Comment

Him post every negitive article bout the man pon yah and him team win you think him would a big up himself.

Him nuh realise Rafa gone and and nah come back. Roy had to settle down. As Paul say him need fi give the man a little time to see what him make out of. In two weeks the man storm up the table like a Legal light so that can't too bad.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The "problem" is that the points are so tight it will be just a easy to storm back down the table... if you ignore the top and bottom four teams, only 5 points separate the other twelve...close indeed and almost a third of the season gone...
            Peter R

Comment

Unnuh good a wha dis gang of 3 ? Dis bredda Roy a cuss im side as not having quality I quote " expensive failures " played a rafasigue game yesterday , press high and feed torres , instead of the madness he started with is now a saviour because he won the game of ((his season )).

I am sorry not good enough, Roy will steady the ship under Camolli guidance , meaning a midtable or top 4 , if he sticks to Rafa principles.What will kill him is injuries as it did Rafa because he hasnt a clue to subs and rotation .Our squad will be undone by injuries in the last 4 months of the season , then you will hear the familiar Rafa moan ..injuries and no depth,The deluded one might try the expensive failures moan again.

Its Funny , Liverpool had Torrres out for a season and Gerrad out for half in Rafas last season , I think Torres played two months and you all killed him , dis bredda has no excuses besides Torres was finding form and of course you know it had to do with last season of riddled injuries.

Beating Chle$ki is expected we have the quality , consistency will be the dagger in our heart because an injury to certain players compounded with lack of depth and a deluded coach means midtable or worse relegation.

This season is all about prayers,A bigger question what if Cammolli sees the value of aquallani and Hodgson does not ?
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

that a true but when you mash up a big bad team like Chelsea it call fi even a mouth corner smile

Comment

jus wait til manu come to town! is den yu gwoin see teet skin !!!
                  Peter R

Comment

notice i didn't say whose...LOL
                    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post

1. "Roy will steady the ship under Camolli guidance , meaning a midtable or top 4 if he sticks to Rafa principles."

2. "What will kill him is injuries...The deluded one might try the expensive failures moan again."

3. "Beating Chle$ki is expected we have the quality..."

4. "an injury to certain players compounded with lack of depth and a deluded coach means midtable or worse relegation."

5. "what if Cammolli sees the value of aquallani and Hodgson does not ?"
                      X, you an' me is fren, but star, you beginning to mek me fret. Help me understand this:

#5 - This is a great question. Camolli's job is to 1) Operate within financial limits b) get the players Roy wants within the boundaries of "a)". If Camolli sticks to getting the players Roy wants (within business parameters) it will work. If Camolli thinks he's the manager and signs players Roy doesn't want, it won't work. In other words, no player should join the squad that Roy doesn't want (within the boundaries of cost). So if Camolli sees the value of Aquilani, and Hodgson does not, Camolli will have to try to sell Aquilani at the best possible price. If that price isn't high enough for Camolli, Roy will have to "suck it up" or figure out some other combination of transfers to justify a divestiture of Aquilani at a lower price.

#1 and #2/#4 seem to contradict each other. Are you saying he will steady the ship and reach a top 4 with Camolli guidance (and Rafa's principles) or are you saying that injuries and Roy principles (as opposed to Rafa principles) will mean a mid table or relegation spot? If you accept my answer to #5 above, then Camolli has no bearing on the outcome as no player will be on the squad that Roy doesn't want. So it's really just a question of you clarifying what will lead us to relegation vs. midtable vs. top 4 finish. I can't figure it out.

#3 - I don't disagree that we have the quality - but to say beating Chelski is "expected"? I would say, beating Blackpool is expected, beating Sunderland (at home) is expected, beating Everton - even with the reserves - is expected...but seriously, do you think anyone expected us to beat Chelski on Sunday? Poor Peter nearly had a heart attack when him see the score at half time. Or am I reading this wrong? Mek mi know.

YNWA.
                      Last edited by Paul Marin; November 8, 2010, 11:45 PM.
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

!st understand that Camolli was hired without Roys knowledge or input ! Google it up and see what you find or check out the this is anfield website , obviously the yanks dont trust ROY !.

Then you will figure out the rest , to put it bluntly Roy is on his way out the question is when , christmas or end of next season.

Beating Chel$ki with Rafa pool Xpected with ROY tactical madness no , what you saw on sunday was a manager acknowledging that Rafa tactics suit the players in terms of confidence and tactical ability than the madness he put into play.

Xpect more of the same , his job is on the line especially given the expensive flops he is working with.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

!st understand that Camolli was hired without Roys knowledge or input ! Google it up and see what you find or check out the this is anfield website , obviously the yanks dont trust ROY !.

Then you will figure out the rest , to put it bluntly Roy is on his way out the question is when , christmas or end of next season.

Beating Chel$ki with Rafa pool Xpected with ROY tactical madness no , what you saw on sunday was a manager acknowledging that Rafa tactics suit the players in terms of confidence and tactical ability than the madness he put into play.

Xpect more of the same , his job is on the line especially given the expensive flops he is working with.
                          I agree that Roy didn't have any say in Camolli being hired, but show me which manager with a Director of Football wants such oversight. Rafa certainly didn't. Rafa currently has this same situation that he has to deal with at Inter. That doesn't mean they don't trust him. In this particular case, I can't imagine Roy being sacked and another manager coming in who won't have to deal with Camolli - it is just the new regime's operating paradigm, not necessarily a trust issue.

Sunday's tactics were Roy's decision. If he has come to the realization that Rafa's tactics of playing higher up the field works for these players, then isn't that progress? Would you have preferred him stick to what wasn't working? It is a sign of progress, and you have to give him credit.

You had asked in another thread who were the "expensive flops". Keep in mind that he was taking a slight at the entire squad, not just the first team. In the first team, there are at least three that I can think of: Reira, Babel and Aquilani but also he had a number of players in the reserves that were not able to crack the first team consistently, like Ayala, Degen, El Zhar, Insua who all are part of the wage bill. Degen signed for free, but it is not just transfers that define the term "expensive".

Anyway, like I've said before, you can't condemn Roy yet. I know you are a big fan of Paul Tomkins, who has condemned Roy, but this is the same Paul Tomkins who seems to think that Liverpool "coasted in relative comfort in the second half" - Huh!!?? A cross bar and a point blank save are hardly my definition of "relative comfort". Give it time X, Roy is on our side.

YNWA.
                          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Eloquently waxed but playing with facts , 1st Riera is gone traded last season to a Russian side and Degen left too,Insua left when he saw him coming so whom is he speaking off ? The jury is still out on Aqualani? If it takes relegation for Roy to grasp Rafa tactics after 19 how long in football, I mean the man past middle age , do you honestly think he will get it ?

Of course I can condemm Roy , he hasnt won anything in all of his years of football and if Tompkins sat down with the yank and liked what he heard, then we know dis bredda will only have time to pack his grip .I dont see Roy staying he was part of what is wrong with pool , bought in by bad management as a stop gap , cheap fix .Cammolli represnts alot in this new pool , a big sign

I cannot give Roy time , to me he just is not the one , esp since he was appointed by the old regime , its time to get out the Krasses !

Comment

Eloquently waxed but playing with facts , 1st Riera is gone traded last season to a Russian side and Degen left too,Insua left when he saw him coming so whom is he speaking off ? The jury is still out on Aqualani? If it takes relegation for Roy to grasp Rafa tactics after 19 how long in football, I mean the man past middle age , do you honestly think he will get it ?

Of course I can condemm Roy , he hasnt won anything in all of his years of football and if Tompkins sat down with the yank and liked what he heard, then we know dis bredda will only have time to pack his grip .I dont see Roy staying he was part of what is wrong with pool , bought in by bad management as a stop gap , cheap fix .Cammolli represnts alot in this new pool , a big sign

I cannot give Roy time , to me he just is not the one , esp since he was appointed by the old regime , its time to get out the Krasses !
                              You're right about Riera, but again, I don't know who Roy was talking about, I can only speculate. All I'm saying on that front is that it is not just transfer fees that come into play when he says "expensive".

It is your business to condemn Roy and I can't argue with you that "he is not the one", you may well be right, but fairness is part of the YNWA core value system, and we have to stay true to that. Even your bwoy Tomkins (although far from endorsing Roy) agrees now that he should be given time. He now wants to give him to the end of the season, whereas I only want to give him until Christmas; if he's in striking distance of a top 4, then 'low him. Otherwise - AXE!

"But with the vision of NESV, Comolli and anyone else who they bring to the club, he might just see out the season. And we can reassess then." - Tomkins.
                              http://tomkinstimes.com/2010/11/were...ere-all-right/

By the way, I don't have a problem with Tomkins, just that I don't take everything he says as gospel.

YNWA.

Comment

Working...
                              X