Please tell me that I am incorrect.

The Manchester derby will be on FSC or FSC+
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    Please tell me that I am incorrect.

The Manchester derby will be on FSC or FSC+
    As you wish .... you are incorrect. It will be on ESPN2
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

wait lazie, yuh neva get the memo. being right is overrated! being wrong a carry di swing, das why you are being asked!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Many thanks!

I was watching the early game on Saturday morning (ESPN), and saw them advertising the City derby game.

Totally forgot. Can you imagine my panic when i checked Fox and saw nothing about the game!!!

Whewww!! thanks!

HL

Comment

HL mek sure that you are seated and have yuh blood presha metication on hand when yuh watching the match. It not gwine be pretty fi unuh.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Boratelli(sp) surely disappointed me.

After he scored his 2 goals on Sunday...I started to dance the jig in celebretion of the killing of Girl U.

Thanks for the BP medication reminder. I'll make sure i have plenty of water too.

HL

Comment

B-A-L-O-T-E-L-L-I ...

don't forget to take a 80mg of aspirin with that BP pill.
              Peter R

Comment

Thanks.

Yes..I have some St. Josephs baby aspirin...(want 1/4 doz. for yu'sef..?)...hehehee

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  HL mek sure that you are seated and have yuh blood presha metication on hand when yuh watching the match. It not gwine be pretty fi unuh.
                  Yuh side a guh dead...

Comment

Working...
                  X