RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newcastle and the KOP did not walk alone today!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newcastle and the KOP did not walk alone today!!

Throngs of Man U fans walked with you today.

Wha onnu a seh Karl and Tilla? Whappen to Gamma?

I now know three Korean words: Park Ji Sung. A so we drop it now.
    Lazie man and Jawge, tell dem nuh.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Then nuh nuff unnu manu fan did a say Fergie fi get rid of Park?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Bwoy!
      ...inah dat deh match mi GUNNERS bad lucky bad!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

The 'pool vs Chelsea match was a humdinger!
        I am guessing they shall replay it and if they do, I shall have another look.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Bredrin, only a small minority could have said that. Park is one man who gives 110% for every second he is on the field. I can just imagine all those replays on Korean TV.

Comment

that is what I try to tell them but Jangle and Lazie them think Manu fi sell him and get a flashy balla.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Only Karl's neighbors at Shady........would say such a thing. Did Lazie and Jawge move recently?

Comment

Jangle, mine you draw jawge out of the cave.

Comment

Good match by Pool.
                  "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

The left back for Wolves played Park too nonchalantly on the cross that he (Park) collected on the wing...when I saw the defender trotting back and basically giving Park all that space I sensed trouble for Wolves... he really should have closed that space earlier and have Park try to dribble from the touchline rather than from the 18 yd line... i think they thought they had the draw locked up!
                    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
                      Throngs of Man U fans walked with you today.

Wha onnu a seh Karl and Tilla? Whappen to Gamma?

I now know three Korean words: Park Ji Sung. A so we drop it now.
                      Lazie man and Jawge, tell dem nuh.
                      3 points a 3 points but the Empire wasn't convincing in this game.
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        that is what I try to tell them but Jangle and Lazie them think Manu fi sell him and get a flashy balla.
                        Dude .... know what ... read this article from Oct 12th. Park himself admitted then his performance wasn't up to scratch. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...m-improve.html
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

so sell him because of that? How many others are not ready? Certainy Rooney wasn't ready

Comment

Working...
                          X