Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big up San Jose

them mash up Red Bulls.
    I hope Tappa was watching to see Ryan Johnson run the left side Offensively and defensively.

I won't miss Angel. It seems like him have something against Dane. Dane shoulda get the ball much more. The little youth on the Metro did well and seems like someone for the future but we know that a Dane been running things and if they don't give the man the damn ball how they are going to win.

Angel let down Villa and him need fi leave the Red bull too.

Very good game. Bobby Convey played a very good good game. Sorry Metro, next year.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    them mash up Red Bulls.
    I hope Tappa was watching to see Ryan Johnson run the left side Offensively and defensively.

I won't miss Angel. It seems like him have something against Dane. Dane shoulda get the ball much more. The little youth on the Metro did well and seems like someone for the future but we know that a Dane been running things and if they don't give the man the damn ball how they are going to win.

Angel let down Villa and him need fi leave the Red bull too.

Very good game. Bobby Convey played a very good good game. Sorry Metro, next year.
    "Sorry Metro, next year"

LOL .... a suh it feel to be a Liverpool supporter? Damn!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mi was expecting much betta from Metro still, even though mi is nat a fan.
      San Jose mash dem up and put whey dem opportunities.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        "Sorry Metro, next year"

LOL .... a suh it feel to be a Liverpool supporter? Damn!
        Lazie, yuh bobomlacta!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Lazie, yuh bobomlacta!
          .... yes thank you ... and good day to you too.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

mi nevah know seh dat to add to all yuh odda ills ... yuh lactose intolerant tuh?!!!

what a ting!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
            X