No announcement yet.

Yes San Jose Tie This @(#&(#&$@&#$!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes San Jose Tie This @(#&(#&$@&#$!!!!!

1-all in the aggregate now! Game on......COME ON SAN JOSE BEAT THOSE MLS-REDBULL MAFIA NY METRO SCRUM TIEFIN CHEATIN SQUAD! Do it for yourselves....do it for the league....and most importantly do it for FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
    1-all in the aggregate now! Game on......COME ON SAN JOSE BEAT THOSE MLS-REDBULL MAFIA NY METRO SCRUM TIEFIN CHEATIN SQUAD! Do it for yourselves....do it for the league....and most importantly do it for FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -T.K.
    And I say Americans don't have passion!

(Work wid mi, TK, be American for a day!)

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      And I say Americans don't have passion!

(Work wid mi, TK, be American for a day!)
      LOL...it's ok Mo....I just found out the other day from Jangle that I am a white man so of course the next natural progression for me is to become an American. My country tis of thee....sweet land of lib----er-----teeeeeee....Sarah Palin 2012 mi seh! - T.K.

Comment

LOL...it's ok Mo....I just found out the other day from Jangle that I am a white man so of course the next natural progression for me is to become an American. My country tis of thee....sweet land of lib----er-----teeeeeee....Sarah Palin 2012 mi seh! - T.K.
        Like mi seh ova suh, now mi know seh yuh nuh have nutting called AMBITION !!!
        Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
          Like mi seh ova suh, now mi know seh yuh nuh have nutting called AMBITION !!!
          But wait Twan....mi caan big up mi tea party bredren dem? Is it a crime to want your country back? Twan where is your birth certificate? - T.K.

Comment

But wait Twan....mi caan big up mi tea party bredren dem? Is it a crime to want your country back? Twan where is your birth certificate? - T.K.
            It out ah Spain Town registrar....

Yuh know weh Spain Town deh ?
            Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Ryan Johnson playing a very good game. He is one man on the left, playing attack and defense. DAne nah get enough ball. The youth Agadello a gwaan good.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                It out ah Spain Town registrar....

Yuh know weh Spain Town deh ?
                I can see Spanish Town from my house. - T.K.

Comment

HAHHAHAHA! As you can see Russia too, huh?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Every time Sarah Palin opens her legs, I can smell rancid tea bags here in Wisconsin.

Comment

T.K., did you see Agudelo?
                      "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                      - Xavi

Comment

how often is that?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Congrats to San Jose. Why didn't the coach pull Angel? The 17 year old kid was giving San Jose a difficult time, yet he was pulled? Marquez was trying to look 'pretty' in the midfield. All he wants to do is make pretty passes .... where were the rough and tumble tackles?

Excellent game by Bobby Convey. Scored 2 nice goals, set up the 3rd and at one point was playing left back, tracking and closing down Richards.
                          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Rafa rapidly declining and in MLS he tries to do more than he is able to do. MLS should send Rafa to one of the California teams and get a bigger star for the Redbulls who plays better also.

Comment

What a painfull night of football, the total lack of

concentration by the Reb Bulls was disgusting, what was Rafa Marquez doing ? Why not play Henry earlier ? Where was Dane Richards and why was he not feed more ? Why didn't Coundoul come for that ball or if you don't then stay closer to your line ?

I have to stay though that Ryan Johnson impressed, true TEAM player and his defensive skills were top class.

T.K U blo#@$%at

Comment

Working...
                              X