The mid table man say Vander Vart does not fit into his

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mid table man say Vander Vart does not fit into his

concept of team ??????????blueznaughhhttttttt when im know say wi need a secound bonafide striker , REAL MADRID a gi whey de man fi free 8 million, yuh guh buy Miereles and Poulson ?

Lawwdd is this my trial ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Hodgson apologises to Benitez

Liverpool boss Roy Hodgson has apologised to his predecessor Rafa Benitez after comments made regarding Benitez’s spending whilst at Anfield.

Hodgson criticised the Spaniard in an interview last week, saying Benitez had signed a number of “expensive failures”, prompting an angry response from the now Inter Milan coach ahead of Inter’s 3-1 defeat to Tottenham in the Champions League.

Benitez blasts Hodgson and Purslow again

Benitez told press, “With £10m net spending, I left that squad with £300m value, 13 internationals. So, instead of talking about flips and flops, he has to concentrate on his job, try to do his best and not talk about the level of his players or the new players.

Hodgson now considers the matter closed, telling press at today’s press conference ahead of Thursday’s Europa League tie with Napoli, “I totally agree with him that every manager needs to work with his own club, and if I upset him by saying something which I certainly didn’t mean to be in any way critical or negative about his work at the club, then I would happily apologise.

“There was never any intention on my part to do that. As far as I’m concerned, I work at Liverpool and do my best for them. and he will work at Inter and do his best for them.

“I’ve got no comments to make about other people’s opinions or comments. I’ll allow them to make them and in this case I’ll accept them if that’s what they want to be.”

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Turn him down, but want Joe Cole to run him team. LOL

The British manager them nuh easy.

Comment

that's an apology??
        Peter R

Comment

Boss that image of Hodgson being a gentleman died when he attacked RAFA !its the un liverpool way .

Bitter man whey caan angle di work.

Comment

"if I upset him by saying something which I certainly didn’t mean to be in any way critical or negative about his work at the club, then I would happily apologise." Hey, this is far more than Rafa will ever get from Slurgieson or Moanrino.

I think everyone needs to give Roy some space. Personally, I agree that Liverpool's squad had too many expensive failures (you all know them). However, I also agree that you have to look at NET spending as Rafa said. This is something lost on many on this forum (nameless) and that the press always ignores. At the same time, Rafa can't pretend that the squad performed at a 300M pound level finishing in 7th place and getting knocked out of the FA Cup and Carling Cup by January.

Roy's in a tough position. If we are in the top 10 by January and are within a game or two of 4th place, then the last half of the season will be very telling as to whether or not he has the right stuff. This is especially true if he his given funds to buy in that transfer window.

I still think the owners are looking very hard at other managers in case of failure. No matter how you slice it though, this is Roy's job to lose. He could easily have been written off and fired after the first 8 games and it would not have been far fetched for the new owners to have sacked him day 1. Keep the faith.

YNWA
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
            X