RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't seem to get this thing outa my crop Lazie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't seem to get this thing outa my crop Lazie!

Nani’s controversial clincher

October 30th, 2010

BTW: crop = (craw)
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

The referee overruled his linesman who flagged for the incident where Nani touched the ball with his hand and allowed play to continue.
    Martin Rickett / AP Photo / PA
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Thanks King Karl. A much better picture

So all who who are saying bout play the whistle just --don't get it.

It was just a plain bad call. The ref should be fired!!

Only Manchester U get these type of breaks.
      Last edited by HL; November 3, 2010, 06:58 PM.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        Thanks King Karl. A much better picture

So all who who are saying bout play the whistle just --don't get it.

It was just a plain bad call. The ref should be fired!!

Only Manchester U gets these type of breaks.
        In the 20th minute when Bale crossed a ball that was actually out .... where was the outcry? How come I'm not hearing any,

"It was just a plain bad call. The ref should be fired!!

Only Manchester U gets these type of breaks. "

Luckily MU players played by the whistle.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The big difference is not so much missed infractions, but when goals result... who in their right mind is going to go on over a cross that resulted in nothing? if it had resulted in a goal truss mi it wouda been different... you know that!
          Last edited by Peter R; November 5, 2010, 11:24 AM.
          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
            The big difference is not so much missed infractions, but when goals result... who in their right mind is going to go on over a cross that resulted in nothing? if it had resulted in a goal did truss mi it wouda been different... you know that!

.. a cross that led to an attempt on goal? People looking a a reason to play the victim .... well feel free. The ref had made bad calls against MU why unuh quiet? Again, there was no whistle .... Nani did the correct thing.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

ok..don't play the whistle! bad no call or not...you HAVE to play the whistle otherwise it will be pure anarchy and chaos......

i don't think anyone, including myself has said it was NOT a bad "no call" the fact is, having NOT blown the whistle for a handball, the ball is live!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

HEY, the match done from last week. manu got the three points. move on.
                Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

a mi yuh a talk or a di turkey wid sup'm inna him "crop"?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I am merely answering the question you asked... not blaming Nani for anything; bottom line is in football goals are very precious and when they result from what is a missed call, people get vex. Human nature.

HL merely pointed out (in his opinion of course) that there are an inordinate number of missed calls at Hole Trafford... (in favour of the home side)
                    Peter R

Comment

Peter R, your analysis is touching...make me wanna cry............

Wish the forum had more folks with your balanced outlook!
                      Last edited by HL; November 5, 2010, 03:26 PM.

HL

Comment

Working...
                      X