Having been a 29 year Spurs fan last night was one of the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having been a 29 year Spurs fan last night was one of the

best football nights I ever had, my wife thought I was crazy the way I carried on for 90 mins. Even if we do nothing else in the Champions league this is a moment to savor.

We beat the reigning Champs and now have a great chance of moving on.

I hope Boyu and Chel$ki keep their hands of Bale, Huddlestone was a quiet Hero, Modric's off the ball play was the best I've seen from him. Assou-Ekotto kept his concentration finally for a full 90 mins, Crouch although a bit selfish on a couple occasions kept Inter in check, Gallas made no mistakes, Lenon was masterfull...Just a glorious glorious night.

I love my Spurs.

yee hah!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

mi appy fe you bad...!!kongrats.

Now if Man City would..............
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Wait ... suh no comment after the beating Saturday?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

make the man enjoy himself. It is a HUGE win. After all Gomez gave away the game, as they weren't too bad then.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            make the man enjoy himself. It is a HUGE win. After all Gomez gave away the game, as they weren't too bad then.
            The man disrespect the Empire .... Boyu? Scaly draw first blood.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              Wait ... suh no comment after the beating Saturday?
              Honestly we really mucked that one up, Yes the ref is to blame for allowing the goal even after consulting with the linesman who's flag came up late BUT as player I will always tell my team mates you only play for the whistle, Gomes should never have put the ball down and he should have followed my simple rule.

Look we play ManU at Old Trafford with some of our better players being fatigued and tired, we didn't play that bad. Congrats to and your people.

Comment

Working...
              X