RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack Wilshere is at Arsenal from the age of 9.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Wilshere is at Arsenal from the age of 9.

When are we going to get serious about youth development in Jamaica? I still believe the individual parish FAs sole focus should be youth development.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

i think they see it as too daunting a task. it requires tremendous resources .....

it nuh mek sense until wi get at least 2 PROPER firlds per parish. privatre academies will have to be the way forward for JA. still need the fields and the funding.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      i think they see it as too daunting a task. it requires tremendous resources .....

it nuh mek sense until wi get at least 2 PROPER firlds per parish. privatre academies will have to be the way forward for JA. still need the fields and the funding.
      Until we get the "PROPER" fields, we should workk with what we have. I recall Boxhill naming a bunch of youth coach ... what was all that for? I thought he was going to assign at least 2 per parish and run regular football clinics until we get an academy going? Burrell?!!! Its as if his only focus is getting another game for the mens nat'l team.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

the fields need to be upgraded. in my opinion that is a serious impediment. how yuh must work on yuh technique when yuh neva know when or whether the ball is going to bounce or skip? this must affect a player when he plays on proper ..... they should get the farin teams to play against them on some of the those dirt tracks or guinea grass fields ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Forget the fields, and nuh one naw go put money inna that. Private clubs are the way to go along with qualified coaches.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

private academies will have to be the way forward for JA. still need the fields and the funding.

private clubs will need proper fields, won't they?

Comment

Sure, private academies & their own fields.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

my point...

Comment

Working...
                X