Putting a team in Seattle is the best thing MLS ever did

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting a team in Seattle is the best thing MLS ever did

36,000 fans per game is something to be proud of. Not too many teams in the world can count on that sort of support. Hopefully they can maintain it and grow.

Will be interesting to see what the fan response is like for Portland. Like Seattle they have a pretty strong A-League tradition.

What a GOAL Edson Buddle just scored.

Mosiah often talk about the passion of the American fan. Seeing the passion last night and stadium was on fire, loud and cram.

The players couldn't even hear the whistle at some stage and the fans in the stadiums was alive.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Taking bout passion ... bring the World Cup back to the USA.

http://www.gousabid.com/
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The passion is also strong in Toronto and mi could feel the vibe in dem home matches. Since dem nuh mek the playoffs a pure housecleaning dem deh pon. GM & coach get fire, and dem a think bout bringing Klinsmann on as a consultant.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Fact: there was no passion at World Cup 1994.

Deal with that!

I suppose more people are getting into football...sorry, soccer these days. Let's hope it translates into true World Cup passion if the USA is successful at hosting it soon.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I have no problem with that.

My main concern however is that there is an under current going on but especially many in the US fail to see it.

We can only hope it gets better. To be frank up to a few years ago there was really no passion. Mi nuh afraid to say that.

Right now certain cities have passion and the MLS is feeling it out.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

And I hope the passion spreads, Sass! Not wishing any ill on the beautiful game!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X