No announcement yet.

Jamaican goalie wins award in Sweden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the same time him a disassociate himself from it, he is doing it all over again. Same time him no want the credit.

The fact one local player get one chance and get stage fright them want the player fi end them career, them nuh realise that it happen even inna the EPL. That the said was the top league inna the world.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

'sass PLEASE.....i am trying to flesh this out...thank you.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        so .... despite miller's first impression he is now highly touted...well exactly what does that say of first impressions?
        Gamma, whats the point yuh trying to make ... cause like Luther, yuh going in circles. Everybody admit the youth had a bad game. He has done well for his club this season, congrats to him. I don't see why yuh want to Manatt this matter ....
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          the same time him a disassociate himself from it, he is doing it all over again. Same time him no want the credit.

The fact one local player get one chance and get stage fright them want the player fi end them career, them nuh realise that it happen even inna the EPL. That the said was the top league inna the world.

Maybe you and Gamma need to battle this out. I stood by what I said, he had a bad game. No body can disagree with that. If you took the time to go and review the posts after the game, you will see who made the comments after the game. I don't take credit for what I don't deserve.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

first impressions lazie...you made much of it. it is not the be all and end all and so i want to know how much relevance you attach to first impressions...those were your words.....i just don't want to think that you are a collection of cliches' you know....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

can I get permission to laugh your honor
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                ...i just don't want to think that you are a collection of cliches' you know....
                snicker

him and Maudib!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

hey, maybe he won that award in Sweden from one match they saw him play. so maybe he is still a rucksy keeper! really!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

ok.

Comment

Working...
                    X