X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burrell outlines goals of the new JFF execs

Capt Burrell outlines goals of new JFF execs
    Monday, October 25, 2010
    ROSE HALL, St James — Ridding the Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) of its huge debt burden, qualifying for all major CONCACAF tournaments and at least two FIFA tournaments are the immediate goals of the newly re-elected JFF executive. After offici ...more

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...-execs_8087077

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

RIP Courtney Livingston

If I recall correctly, our dear friend (to the RBSC old timers) suffered his fatal heart attack the day of the JFF annual meeting. Or, was it a KSAFA meeting?

Courtney and other officials of Arnett Gardens FC were in the pub at Tony Spaulding Sports Complex, waiting for more members to arrive, to go to the meeting together, when he collapsed.

RIP Courtney, it was a privilege to have known you.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Bruce Bruce.

I have never met the guy...but we chatted and exchanges gifts as if we were friend for years!

That reminds me, i will done the AG shirt he sent me (this week end).
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        Thanks for the heads up Bruce Bruce.

I have never met the guy...but we chatted and exchanges gifts as if we were friend for years!

That reminds me, i will done the AG shirt he sent me (this week end).
        Let me align myself with your words to Bruce...and like you I shall take a look at the Arnett shirt he sent.
        RIP, Courtney!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

True dat, Mankind deh every day kah yuh know him love it bad bad.

Comment

Working...
          X