Mr. President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. President

What do you think about making a package deal with Real Madrid. Rooney for Kaka and Hugain. Now that would make me feel very happy.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    What do you think about making a package deal with Real Madrid. Rooney for Kaka and Hugain. Now that would make me feel very happy.
    Higuain yes, Kaka has lost it since he left Milan. How about Angel De Maria to play on the left wing?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Even though we are not getting much service from our left side, for now, I don't think we need another winger in the team. Nani is competent on the left wing even though he has been more effective on the right this season. When Valencia comes back, he will return on the right. What about the b uddyhead french guy? He has not stepped up to the plate. Anderson should be played out on the left wing. He has not impressed me since coming back because he gives away the ball too much and the two games that I saw him in, he was the weak link. Kaka, like any top player, can easily find back his form under a different manager. Perfect examples - Eto, Ibrahimovic, Darren Bent etc. We need a leader in our midfield. Scholes has the respect from all players, but he is just too quiet and becomes a liabilty the longer the game goes on.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Even though we are not getting much service from our left side, for now, I don't think we need another winger in the team. Nani is competent on the left wing even though he has been more effective on the right this season. When Valencia comes back, he will return on the right. What about the b uddyhead french guy? He has not stepped up to the plate. Anderson should be played out on the left wing. He has not impressed me since coming back because he gives away the ball too much and the two games that I saw him in, he was the weak link. Kaka, like any top player, can easily find back his form under a different manager. Perfect examples - Eto, Ibrahimovic, Darren Bent etc. We need a leader in our midfield. Scholes has the respect from all players, but he is just too quiet and becomes a liabilty the longer the game goes on.
        Listen the fact is HOUSE NEED FI CLEAN. Who naah pull them weight, should go elsewhere. Yuh might disagree with this, but how about trying Nani in a role behind the striker? He likes to shoot and has the tendency to slip the ball into areas for the strikers. Its something I'd like to see.

Obertan got injuried in preseason, haven't seen him since.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Nani behind the strikers can work. But do you agree with me about the need for a central midfielder and Scholes?

Comment

Nani behind the strikers can work. But do you agree with me about the need for a central midfielder and Scholes?
            Sure, as a matter of fact, with the exception of Nani and Valencia I think the entire midfield need a redo. But anyway, lets look at the bright side .... Liverpool sitting pretty in the table.

Comment

Damn! Lazie agree wid Rooney...an dis Sir Alec?

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              Listen the fact is HOUSE NEED FI CLEAN. Who naah pull them weight, should go elsewhere. Yuh might disagree with this, but how about trying Nani in a role behind the striker? He likes to shoot and has the tendency to slip the ball into areas for the strikers. Its something I'd like to see.

Obertan got injuried in preseason, haven't seen him since.
              Damn! Damn!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                Damn! Damn!
                If you wish to interpret it that way fine. I am a realist. The fact is the midfield isn't protecting the defenders and they aren't doing a good job of keeping the ball. Fergie need fi iron that out. How many trophies Fergie win without Rooney? How many trophies Rooney won because of Fergie?

He wants to leave, thats fine, but hiding behind the smokescreen bout players is foolish on his part.

Comment

Working...
                X