No announcement yet.

Roy Hodgson hails best Liverpool performance of the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuh can gwan laugh by the way which team do you support ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Can't say that I am a big supporter of a club side. Milan is my favorite club team.
      if I had to pick an English club it would be Chelsea, but you will not see me doing any big celebration if they win and if they play against a team with a Jamaican, I will support the yardman.

Mi know you was looking forwards to me telling you Aston Villa LOL

Comment

Inter or AC ? Well yuh kinda reason like a midtable club..lol
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          Inter or AC ? Well yuh kinda reason like a midtable club..lol
          Boss, stop make prentice statement. Any serious football follower know that si only one Milan out there. You have Milan, then you have Internazionale.

Comment

Working...
          X