it's a 50/50 chance for us to make last 8 in 2014 Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's a 50/50 chance for us to make last 8 in 2014 Qualifiers

Jamaica have Some problems that Tappa needs to remedy .

#1 What can we do to remove the 1 goal jinx at the National
    Stadium? .
    #2 Why cant Jamaica win away to a suitable concacaf opponent like
    Panama ,Costa Rica or Honduras? .
    #3 Why Burrell dont give Tappa Whitmore a suitable Contract , is he waiting on the appointed time to hire
    someone? .

Jamaica have a 50/50 Chance of Making the Final Round .
    we may or may not .
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

You were remiss in not mentioning the 4th problem: i.e. WE ARE BADLY IN NEED OF A CREATIVE MIDFIELDER.

As it stands Tappa is lamenting the lack of a midfield general; yet, at the same time I see no grooming of Keamar "Dada" Daley. Qualifying will start soon and we will find ourselves bereft of that silky smooth middleman who can control the flow of the game and make goal-scoring passes.

As old as they are, Andy Williams and Jerry Hue are still our best options in the early stages of qualifications. Dada Daley needs to be a keen understudy to these two veterans, so that as we near the middle of 2012 he can take over in midfield. Either that , or Tappa needs to start scouting the island for an unpolished gem!
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Originally posted by Farmah View Post
      You were remiss in not mentioning the 4th problem: i.e. WE ARE BADLY IN NEED OF A CREATIVE MIDFIELDER.

As it stands Tappa is lamenting the lack of a midfield general; yet, at the same time I see no grooming of Keamar "Dada" Daley. Qualifying will start soon and we will find ourselves bereft of that silky smooth middleman who can control the flow of the game and make goal-scoring passes.

As old as they are, Andy Williams and Jerry Hue are still our best options in the early stages of qualifications. Dada Daley needs to be a keen understudy to these two veterans, so that as we near the middle of 2012 he can take over in midfield. Either that , or Tappa needs to start scouting the island for an unpolished gem!

We have good goal keepers who meets international standards , our
      3 man defense is good , our strikers are good . the thing that need
      to improve is our 5 men midfield , andy williams would be good there ,
      the thing with hue he only give u 15-30 mins of a game after that
      he is not on the field . Midfield is our problem now , the good thing
      though tappa have not change formation since 2010 world cup
      qualifiers , the same 3-5-2 . In the lass Qualifiers the jamaican
      team was the oldest 29.5 according to fifa.com so williams and
      hue can fits in the class of 2014 .
      Last edited by wbvs; October 16, 2010, 08:03 PM.
      Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
      United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
      happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
      Probably forthcoming...

Comment

it is hardly likely an unpolished gem going to be our creative midfielder.

That position normally take a lot of experience more than the outside mid position. We are either stuck without or have to recall one or two vets to come into that position.

That role call for a calm personality who is not afraid to take calculated chance and have some nerves. Youngsters normally don't have the nerves and as they say "young bud nuh know storm".
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X