Maestro's reign continues!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maestro's reign continues!

Jermaine Maestro Hue scored the best freekick ever taken on Jamaican soil tonight against Boys Town as Harbour View dished out a 5-1 thumping of one of their arch rivals.

Maestro's freekick, around 25 meters out, was powerful as it dipped and as it curved inches inside the pigeon. If Gianluigi Buffon was standing on that side of the goal, he still would have to fish the ball out of the net. It was that good and more!

Maestro also assisted on two more goals and scored another one of his own, a screamer from open play on top of the penalty area.

I expect Tappa to again lament the shortage of attacking midfielders in the country and to even mention Maestro's name. And then still not select him. The way he is playing, come 2014 he may still be our best creative midfielder. At the very least, he could cdertainly help us get to Brazil.

Boys Town paraded their own promising star tonight, one Marvin Morgan. The gulf in quality between the two midfielders was staggering! I won't be the one to discourage young MM, but I hope he took lessons tonight.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

The man say ever taken on Jamaican soil as if he has seen all of the kicks taken LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
      The man say ever taken on Jamaican soil as if he has seen all of the kicks taken LOL
      tell mi which one was better.

LOLer!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        tell mi which one was better.

LOLer!
        I can't speak on which is better since I have not seen Hue's but one free kick that sticks out in my mind was Andy Williams vs. Nigeria in 1998 before the World Cup. That was one rhatid goal if ever. One of the best free kicks I have seen period. Placement, power, distance...it was simply sick.

Sounds like Hue hit a Golasso! Wish I could have seen it. - T.K.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

onandi lowe has a few too ... i remember in particular one against mexico. didn't walter boyd have one or 2 as well?

then there were those that came before.....careful with the hyperbole mosiah...is hue a client of yours?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Gamma, I think you're talking about Onandi's free-kick against El salvadore in the Stadium. That one wasn't taken far from the half-line (I am not kidding). If Hue's was better than that I am going to have to see it. On another note, whether you like his (Hue) game or not based on Jamaica's midfield there is no excuse for his lack of a call-up.

Comment

Hector Wright also scored a beauty pre-Rene Simoes days.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

And the Hue campaign is back on the road! Mo! Send on mi HUE FOR PRIME MINISTER SHIRT!!!

Comment

hue who? me or mo?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                  X