Hey site mods quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey site mods quick question

To be honest I have no clue whether this is the appropriate forum to post this question or if it would have been better to send it by e-mail so please don't box mi to hard.

Would it be possible to put up a coaching forum on the site? You know one where an exchange of ideas about training, psychology, tactics, club structureetc., could be discussed?

We have a few wannabe coaches like myselfon the forum and figured that while it would not be as popular a forumas the others it would be a really cool niche group to have. Any thoughts? - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

RE: Hey site mods quick question

<DIV>Sounds like a good idea to me. The JFF might find it useful too, and coaches all over Jamaica and the world!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>We could demote the schoolboy forum for the time being. Let's wait for others to comment though.</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah (1/11/2007)<DIV>Sounds like a good idea to me. The JFF might find it useful too, and coaches all over Jamaica and the world!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>We could demote the schoolboy forum for the time being. Let's wait for others to comment though.</DIV>
      Oh no Mo (hehe that rhymes)....I don't want to see the schoolboy forum taken off to make room for a coaching forum. I just wanted to see if we could add another forum if possible. Besides where would Sickko post again without the schoolboy forum? - T.K.

Comment

Another forum could be added if we want to do so. Some were complaining when we first started that we had too many forums, so the question isdo we need another?

It can be added and I have no problem with it. I think it is a damn good idea anyhow.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla (1/11/2007)Another forum could be added if we want to do so. Some were complaining when we first started that we had too many forums, so the question isdo we need another?

It can be added and I have no problem with it. I think it is a damn good idea anyhow.
          Shoot.....well then add it man! It won't be as active as the other forums but I as I said before it would be a great niche forum for those of us looking to exchange ideas. - T.K.

Comment

ok tk good idea. I need a training plan on 3 rd man running.

Comment

OJ (1/11/2007)ok tk good idea. I need a training plan on 3 rd man running.
              Give me some time to write it up and I will send one to you OJ.Let me know what age group you wantit for. - T.K.

Comment

TK it will be agreed on and then done S H O R T L Y

Comment

U15s

Comment

Balla (1/11/2007)TK it will be agreed on and then done S H O R T L Y
                    Keep them to the fire Balla. The squeaky wheel gets the oil my friend. (Clap) - T.K.

Comment

Working...
                    X