Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No lie.. Fuller did look

Premiership..

Tappa has been mixing and matching..looking.. I see signs of a formidable front 4.. for qualifying

Miggle Maestro is no-where in sight..(we used to have 3).. look like wi might haffi draw fi tyad leg.. irony..

Can put together a serviceable defense..

u went to the match?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

never even haffi jump bleachers wall !

Comment

Can i get a match report?
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Fuller did look which premiership? A muss Digicel Premiership. Him nuh do crap

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
            Fuller did look which premiership? A muss Digicel Premiership. Him nuh do crap
            How did we score?

Comment

Originally posted by TheDread View Post
              How did we score?
              Cheap penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
                Cheap penalty.

Cheap penalty or not, Fuller is the one that created the opportunity for Vernan. He created another one for Morgan that got blocked as well.

Comment

Fuller had a so-so game by any standards including his own...he was fairly strong on the ball, tried sm tricks but they didn't work. Did sm defensive work and seemed if he wanted to play..had a weak shot toward goal that went wide I think...

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                    Fuller had a so-so game by any standards including his own...he was fairly strong on the ball, tried sm tricks but they didn't work. Did sm defensive work and seemed if he wanted to play..had a weak shot toward goal that went wide I think...
                    It wasn't a poor outing but not his best either. Still, he created some clear cut opportunities which helped us to win the game. As i mentioned on the other site, i have no clue why you would call up Fuller when you are trying to build a team for the Digicell cup. He won't be available, so build the team around players that will be; Fuller is already a known quantity no need for him..wasted selection. Come qualification for Brasil, we will need him available, but we want the Fuller with the work rate that play team (alright Karl) just like he does for Stoke.

Comment

Yup!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

What yuh sayin The Dread, Tappa nuh know wha im ado?

I remember around 1994, I was in Dallas and met up with a fellow Jamaican. He had been to Jamaica more recently than me and told me of the hiring of a Brazilian called Simoes. Anyway, he went on to say most Jamaicans felt "Simoes nuh know wha im ado". Well, Simoes qualified us for France 98.

Tappa may just need time to figure out his squad. Yes Digicel may be the earliest competition on the horizon, but before you know it, World Cup Qualifiers will be up on us. We cannot wait until the last moment to be accessing players. I say Tappa should now call Damion Stewart, Claude Davis and Marlon King next. He needs to see what they have to offer to the team.
                        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Didn't the report say he was subbed after an ineffective performance?

Comment

Given the writing style of the folks in the local papers, they could have been applying the "ineffective" to Morgan only.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                              What yuh sayin The Dread, Tappa nuh know wha im ado?

I remember around 1994, I was in Dallas and met up with a fellow Jamaican. He had been to Jamaica more recently than me and told me of the hiring of a Brazilian called Simoes. Anyway, he went on to say most Jamaicans felt "Simoes nuh know wha im ado". Well, Simoes qualified us for France 98.

Tappa may just need time to figure out his squad. Yes Digicel may be the earliest competition on the horizon, but before you know it, World Cup Qualifiers will be up on us. We cannot wait until the last moment to be accessing players. I say Tappa should now call Damion Stewart, Claude Davis and Marlon King next. He needs to see what they have to offer to the team.
                              I'm sure Tappa has a method to his madness;I just don't get it on calling an injured player that is not 100 % so close to a competition that he won't be part of. And, for the record, I'm 100 % behind Tappa as JA's headcoach; it doessn't mean I won't ask questions.

As far as calling the other established players before digicell (unless you have a game against a full strength big team like Brasil, Spain etc), I don't see a need. After the cup would seem like the appropriate timing.

Comment

Working...
                              X