What a joke Liverpool is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GazX View Post
    Thanx for yr welcome J. I Just surf around to see/read what happenin football wise and post as & wen time & spirit tek me. As for supporting a footy team, let jus say that im a lover of the game for now, and take in a few matches now an then.

Step inna the fyah man and talk up!!!!! If you are a Manchester United fan, yuh have an Empire to defend yuh back here. Any other team, I can't help yuh.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Step inna the fyah man and talk up!!!!! If you are a Manchester United fan, yuh have an Empire to defend yuh back here. Any other team, I can't help yuh.
      Plenty tyme fi de fyah yet. Man wan H-aclimatise tuh de heat
      pon dis site firse or im wi get bun-up tuh cindaz. Seh wan ting as a clue. Yuh cyan help me

Comment

lol...no sah....man haffi stand up pon dem own on yah....and yuh back haffi broad like Lazie. What side of the world are you?
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Wha yuh say ((Me)) the same Rux Johnson capello call fi england inna di last WC , di same Rux Kuyt who finish as runner up in the last WC ? Yuh naah talk bout di Greek who put it inna di net ?

Paulson deh pan im own , Rafa neva buy dat !
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

One thing of note that Johnson said about Rafa , he has learned from him , more about football in 5 minutes than his entire footballing life.

I wonder what he is learning under Hodgson ? Confidence doesnt come and go by coincidence , it has to be worrked on and Hodgson has done an excellent job on working on its exodus from my dear beloved Liverpool.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Hodgson just as bad as Rafa when it come to buying average baller.

Johnson get take to the World Cup and show seh him can't manage. Kyut a hard working baller, but him need big baller round him to strive. It look like Hodgson mash up Torres confidence, suh is only Gerrad.

Comment

Mi just waan fi bawl.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Got you so is Capello, nuh im tek im guh WC ?Kuyt need big balla round him ,like who gerrad? Kinda funny how liverpool were considered a one man team when Gerrad was the only big name balla , now with Torres its still a one man team that features torres .

Big man build confidence , likkle bwoy tear it down.After Sir Ale-X rip into Torres calling him a cheat , Hodgson could only sum up , he is entitled to his own opinions.

Bwoy talk dat !

Comment

Is how many options Capello have to choose from at right back. Is Gary Neville you did want him take ? LOL

You nuh see Hodgson mash down Torres. One baller club.

Comment

He chose the best that england had to offer and he plays for liverpool deal with it .The latter statement you are on point about Torres and to be honest we deserved it.

One baller club? not under Rafa !

Comment

Yes he chose the best of the eediat England right back them that available. You correct.

Comment

says alot about england when he was one of the best players on the field.

Comment

Me is just a hayter suh jus haffi low im... who pon Englan side did shine? Johnson, at least in the first match v US, was the only bright spark... afta dat de whole team collapse ,whe him (Me) did expeck from Johnson... eff him did have a chance him rush buy him fi him side...das why him hopin him price drop! LOL
                            Peter R

Comment

Working...
                            X