Anybody seen the prophet Shatta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody seen the prophet Shatta

I remember when he use to preach bout "25 Adu" in Ja, many use to laugh him to scorn.

Now with our players all over the place doing a good job and these are all in their 20s. From Omar Cummings, Ryan Johnson, Dane Richards, Adderly, Luton Shelton, Khari Stephenson, Demar Phillips, Austin, Morrison and others.

Who coulda tell we we would have a Goalie been the top Goalie the USA? Who coulda tell we we will have 3 goalies if not 4 with contract in foriegn countries(don't we have one in T&t?)? Who coulda tell we we have Jamaican currently been the top player on the Red Bulls team with Henry, Marquez and Angel? We currently have Jamaican fighting for top scorer and one Jamaican born going for MLS altime scoring record.

Where is Freddy Adu today?
    Where is Shatta today?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    I remember when he use to preach bout "25 Adu" in Ja, many use to laugh him to scorn.

Now with our players all over the place doing a good job and these are all in their 20s. From Omar Cummings, Ryan Johnson, Dane Richards, Adderly, Luton Shelton, Khari Stephenson, Demar Phillips, Austin, Morrison and others.

Who coulda tell we we would have a Goalie been the top Goalie the USA? Who coulda tell we we will have 3 goalies if not 4 with contract in foriegn countries(don't we have one in T&t?)? Who coulda tell we we have Jamaican currently been the top player on the Red Bulls team with Henry, Marquez and Angel? We currently have Jamaican fighting for top scorer and one Jamaican born going for MLS altime scoring record.

Where is Freddy Adu today?
    Where is Shatta today?

yes sass i remember when the prophet shatta use to say 25 adu's ,
    an peeple laugh. seet deh di man words live up .
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

Comment

If he meant we had 25 youth players who were as good as Adu when Adu was "14", then he is wrong.

If he meant we have 25 players as good as what Adu has become, then we certainly have quite a few of those..

Comment

Ah well, them nuh say prophet look inna the future? and Gamma might make objection to the 14 year old claim .
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

That is why we will never have 25 Adu, the man them tighten up the birth certificate thing in Jamaica during the 90's, suh the overage baller thing nuh work anymore.

Comment

well fi we had some of our "14" y.o. playing with the u14 he would be right too.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              Where is Shatta today?
              Who knows where his astrology-inspired life voyage has taken him since he said goodbye to the forum?

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...20&postcount=5
              "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
              - Xavi

Comment

Working...
              X