Once again I want to remind the powers that be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once again I want to remind the powers that be

of the proposed link to the memory of Courtney Livingston - remember his funeral was October 06 its now January 07

call this grandstanding if you wish - but what was proposed/promised should be done

you will never walk alone - even after 2 mauling by the gooners

RE: Once again I want to remind the powers that be

<DIV>Two questions:</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>1. Whose idea was this?</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>2. What deadline did we give the recipients?</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

it was scaly's idea to put up the link and to frame the tribute - both excellent ideas

I cant put up a link on this site for one

Do you want me to get the tribute properly printed and framed?

Stop making excuses about time line - look how many post you have made to this site and how many visits

I have reminded persons via email and nothing

Its easy to cuss the government etc for non implementation but when the responsibility falls on us and far lesser responsibility we come up with all sorts of $3#@@+\$#@&amp;*^ excuses.

oonuh fi duh better - oonuh unpinned the thread so fast after his burial that i found it unbelievable - I wonder why oonuh still have him as a moderator to rathid - now that is far less meaningful

Comment

Balla (1/10/2007)Its easy to cuss the government etc for non implementation but when the responsibility falls on us and far lesser responsibility we come up with all sorts of $3#@@+\$#@&amp;*^ excuses.
        Why yuh a go wid dem $3 badwud?

Balla, there is a way to get this thing done. This is not one of them. Have your people call mine, please.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah (1/10/2007)

Balla, there is a way to get this thing done. This is not one of them. Have your people call mine, please.
          Mi know unuh a talk serious matters ... but damn Mosiah ... freaking hilarious.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

heh heh! :hehe:

Despite my reputation, I don't like fight on this forum, esp. over an issue like this.

Nuff respect to Balla still. As always.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

i have done the calling and the emailing , i warned of a daily campaign now its on

remember my field of work - this is like taking to the streets

Comment

Balla (1/10/2007)i have done the calling and the emailing , i warned of a daily campaign now its on

remember my field of work - this is like taking to the streets
                <DIV></DIV><DIV>It's like that, huh? Bring it on then, son! (Chal)</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV></DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X