RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know what happened to Damani Ralph ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know what happened to Damani Ralph ?

Last I know he was injured and trying to recover, is he finished with football ?
    Did he ever recover ? Is he playing anywhere ? What happen to his Rubin contract ?
    Last edited by Scaly Spurs; September 30, 2010, 01:34 PM.

The Rubin contract expired. Last year he went back to UCONN to finish his degree. He tried out for Red Bulls in pre season but he was very unfit so hopefully he would have worked on that now if he is to come back for next year, otherwise his career maybe over.

That injury was a very bad one.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      The Rubin contract expired. Last year he went back to UCONN to finish his degree. He tried out for Red Bulls in pre season but he was very unfit so hopefully he would have worked on that now if he is to come back for next year, otherwise his career maybe over.

That injury was a very bad one.
      Thanks Sass

Comment

What about Cafu (Zaidie)..?
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Last time mi hear bout Zaidie, somebody tell me that him was playing in one of the Florida bush league's and selling Noni juice.

Comment

maybe made more money than what the Metro stars wanted to pay him then.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

probably mek more money selling Noni juice than any career in the MLS!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                What about Cafu (Zaidie)..?
                From his Wikipedia entry:

Many fans are hoping he makes a return to the national side. He would be of great help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Ziadie
                "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                - Xavi

Comment

Damani Ralph’s NYRB trial over

He should retire from football and in 20 years he might have problems walking if he continues to push it.

-------
                  Damani Ralph’s NYRB trial over
                  19.04.10 | Andrew Slevison

New York Red Bull have confirmed the trial for Jamaican forward Damani Ralph is over.

The 29-year old was training with the Red Bulls during pre-season after a three-year hiatus away from the game and during that time, head coach Hans Backe was keen to keep him at the club, at least until mid-season.

But Ralph had struggled to overcome an injury so the New York club ended his trial which was confirmed by Backe.

"No, he's out,'' Backe said. "I talked to him. Because we could see he's limping, and the best thing I told him just to be fair try to find a team where he could play even if it’s a lower division, just get some games and see how it works out.''

Ralph spent a few seasons with the Chicago Fire from 2003 until 2005 before moving to Russia to join Rubin Kazan where he finished up in 2007.
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                  X