Good Lord Assassin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Lord Assassin!

You see that Omar scored another two goals last night against Philly in a 4-1 win? Someone call the fire dept. because clearly this man is on fire! Just on a sick tear right now. I don't want to say it because I know I will jinx the man to rhatid but can we say M.....V......P.....? - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Sorry I am an idiot here are the highlights here. - T.K.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/videos?catid=1822&id=9172
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

thank man, mi never know they played last night.

Yeah the youth a light up the league. Certainly he will be somewhere else next year.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

him and Dane Richards. The Jamaicans on a whole are doing very well in the league. Jamaica can almost field a team with all MLS players.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

mi thank them bad. Them make the MLS worth watching. The bar has been raised, so all the people them who use to cuss the MLS better take note. Two more new teams coming on stream and they are now going up the amount of players on the rosters.

The teams are making their own stadiums so they don't have to pay out money to rent fields but have their own fields and rent it out as well. My love how the Jamaicans a lead the way even with some big ballers getting big money and bigt hypes.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            him and Dane Richards. The Jamaicans on a whole are doing very well in the league. Jamaica can almost field a team with all MLS players.
            And a very good one it would be!

Comment

Is the video choppy? Mi a get pure congestion....
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

That happens with dial-up.

How yuh doin Horti?
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

My cable modem provides 12MB/second of speed. Wondering if my old PC processor can not hand microsoft silverlight? Running an AMD Athlon 1.3 GHZ with 3GB Ram. Sumtin wrong still....
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

1.3 gig kinda really slow still.

Comment

Looks like the processor is not operating at full speed. It should be much faster than what it is showing now. Haffi check a few tings.

Comment

check fi malware

Comment

Did some checking online and the processor has a habit of running with a lower mhz. Went into bios and increased the cpu external frequency. Running at 2.16 GHZ, but mi think it can go faster. Saw people online who overclock the frequency to get a likkle faster speed...

Comment

Working...
                          X