Is Tappa looking at Andy Williams....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Tappa looking at Andy Williams....

The recent loss to (was it Peru?), caused the clammor for the so-called "mid-field general"... as an important part of the Jamaican squad.

Andy's is getting into the tyiad-leg phase of his career--but he would be value-added to that position, with his vast experience.

It's such a pity that most here do not watch MLS. Williams' team Real Salt Lake is a part of the CONCACAF championship. (another exciting competition that very few watch because Harbor View is not playing). Andy is a starter for his team. That says a lot!!

BTW: Tyiad leg Marshall should be in the mix too.

'But...but...but HL, eff yuh 'ave them man deh pan de squaddd...de yout dem won't get a bly'.

'Nonsense' i say... having those old BoyZ on the squad will be enzymatic in getting the young uns to step-up their game......
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

If World Cup qualifiers started today, I think Andy would have to start based on his current form.

Comment

Righ now, there is hardly anyone better suited to marshall our midfield like the experienced Andy Williams would. He can be VERY useful as we go into 2014 qualifications.

Good call mi Lab Pardna!
      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Darn-it 'ole Farmah...don't meke* me blush...

*twang-mi-a-twang
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

: D
          "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

He should be!

Comment

Working...
            X