Dempsey to join Fulham after receiving permit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dempsey to join Fulham after receiving permit

<TABLE class=bdy cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=770 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD><DIV class=storyHeadline style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 0px">Dempsey to join Fulham after receiving permit </DIV><SCRIPT> function BlogThisStoryTools() { var headline = "Dempsey to join Fulham after receiving permit"; var url = &#100;ocument.location.href; var destination = "http://blogs.foxsports.com/BlogThis.aspx?r_title=" + escape(headline) + "&r_url=" + url; //alert(destination); //return; &#119;indow.location.href = destination; } </SCRIPT><DIV class=dataTable style="FLOAT: right; WIDTH: 313px"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 5px" align=left>StoryTools:</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD></TD><TD>Print </TD><TD>Email </TD><TD>Blog This </TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV><DIV style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=440 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD>Associated Press
    <SPAN id=postedTime>Posted: 39 minutes ago</SPAN><SCRIPT> // front-end hack to remove postedTime from Rumors page until a better way can be determined if (&#100;ocument.URL.indexOf("/name/FS/rumors") != -1 && &#100;ocument.getElementById("postedTime") != null) &#100;ocument.getElementById("postedTime").style.d isplay = 'none'; </SCRIPT> </TD><TD width=10></TD><TD align=right><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=bdy cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=770 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=5></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=bdy cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=770 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD width=10></TD><TD width=440><SCRIPT> if(fanid.length > 0 && typeof(nflDefaultLeague)!= "undefined") { leagueId = nflDefaultLeague; //find teamId of default league (if exists) for(var i=0; i < teamsInfo.length; i++){ if(teamsInfo[i][4] == leagueId){ defaultTeamId = teamsInfo[i][0]; } } var fantasyLeaguePlayerJsPath = 'http://msn.foxsports.com' + '/nugget/200002_' + leagueId + '|||' + fanid; } </SCRIPT><DIV class=firstP>LONDON (AP) - United States midfielder Clint Dempsey will join Premier League side Fulha
    No need to thank me forumites.

RE: Dempsey to join Fulham after receiving permit

Interesting how Claude "The Rock" Davis had a higher transfer fee than any American player in history. Mosiah and Sickko I expect to see your Big Ups to The Rock posted below. Thanks in advance. (Chal) - T.K.

Comment

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=SmallTxt><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlViewTopics_ctlPanelBar_ctlForumTopics_ _ctl3_ctlEditableDescription><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlViewTopics_ctlPanelBar_ctlForumTopics_ _ctl3_ctlEditableDescription_lblDescription>Dempsey, King and Lowe walks into a bar.....</SPAN></SPAN></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap align=right><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlViewTopics_ctlPanelBar_ctlForumTopics_ _ctl3_ctlTopicPaging></SPAN>
      </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Lowe gets into a bar room brawl, King leaves with 2 white women and Dempsey walks away with no women and no punches thrown goes home to his lonely bed thinking if only I.......?

Glad fi Dempsey still, very promising player.

Comment

Scaly (1/10/2007)<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=SmallTxt><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlViewTopics_ctlPanelBar_ctlForumTopics_ _ctl3_ctlEditableDescription><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlViewTopics_ctlPanelBar_ctlForumTopics_ _ctl3_ctlEditableDescription_lblDescription>Dempsey, King and Lowe walks into a bar.....</SPAN></SPAN></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap align=right><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlViewTopics_ctlPanelBar_ctlForumTopics_ _ctl3_ctlTopicPaging></SPAN>
        </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Lowe gets into a bar room brawl, King leaves with 2 white women and Dempsey walks away with no women and no punches thrown goes home to his lonely bed thinking if only I.......?

Glad fi Dempsey still, very promising player.
        Correction Scaly: They all leave with 2 white women.

Bowy Scaly I have to be honest. I am badmind to the max. Dempsey is a good player and will do well with Fulham. However I do find it impossible to root for him ever since he did that little punk celebration when he scored on DC.

Imagine we disgruntled fans were ****ed because the DC gov't decided to screw us over and force us to share our field with Baseball......now imagine some little punk kid scoring on that same field and running up to where the baseball diamond would be and swing his hands like he was hitting a homerun......Man to this day I when I watch the man play I pray for a goal post to drop on his head....(Chal) - T.K.

Comment

Cho T.K man stop hate

Listen unlike a certain poster nah call no name but his initial is M and he thinks Jerry Hue is better than Pele I love when the MLS players get called to Europe. For caribbean players specially though who went to college here this is sometimes their only outlet to get some exposure.

Good for Dempsey celebration and all hope he does as well as McBride.

Comment

Working...
          X