King held after nightclub incident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: King held after nightclub incident

<DIV>One thing is certain, when the JFF does call that disciplinary c'tee meeting with King, King will not be able to act like some angel. The stolen car thing yuh could say was some mistake. But two more misdemeanors after that, then you are a damn troublemaker! </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Mi dun talk! </DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Sickko (1/10/2007)Tell that to the people who were blaming the JFF and Boxhill when King came home drunk with two white women and disturbing an entire floor of an upscale hotel.

Tell you what why not blame Boxhill and the JFF management for this incident as well?????

Maybe they did not inform King that he cant steal a car and drive it away not can he go beating up people at night clubs either, just like how they had to tell him about a curfew...
      So Sickko, would it be different if it were two Black women:?:

Moreover, remember, King did not steal a car. He was guilty of purchasing a stolen car. Two different suppen.(N)
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Sickko (1/10/2007)

Maybe they did not inform King that he cant steal a car and drive it away not can he go beating up people at night clubs either, just like how they had to tell him about a curfew...
        Sickko as a Journalist you have to be careful - where was it reported that Marlon King stolea car?

Comment

Balla (1/10/2007)
          Sickko (1/10/2007)

Sickko as a Journalist you have to be careful - where was it reported that Marlon King stolea car?
          Very careless indeed. the story that Marlon gave regarding the car incident is that he bought a car ..not knowing it was stolen. thats a totally different kettle of fish from actually stealingthe car.
          President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Mosiah (1/10/2007)<DIV>But TK, most of us had strength for Boxhill and the JFF, refusing to acknowledge that Marlon King did anything wrong on that tour! That was what was so disgusting about it. In our hatred for Boxhill, we refused to admit that King could have done anything a little differently. </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>And unnu don't start with me. Before unnu accuse me of picking up for the JFF on that tour, at least ask!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Well, thank God that mantra remains true - the best predictor...finish it yourself, Karl, X and all the others who made excuse after excuse for King's "misdemeanors"!</DIV>
            I stand by what I said - if I where locked out of my room I would be ****ed...and, I would let those who locked me out know in no uncertain terms.

Maybe I would have acted in adifferent manner...but, after giving Boxhill and any other person responsible a piece of my mind I would be off to the room assigned to me or a room paid for by myselfand being ****edI would be taking, if I had two ladies on my arms as did Marlon,my friends....and, no member of the JFF would be allowed entry. I would meet with the authorised JFFpersons in the morning at the previously agreed time....i.e. previously agreed time that the team members were instructed to meet.

If Boxhill and the other authorised persons would like to continue on the path he and or they took the previous night...I would listen and act as I saw fit. End of story!

...excepting to say - Boxhill and his JFF followers acted poorly.

I promise you I would not give anyone who behaved as did Boxhill - matters not the person -much of my time that night.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl (1/10/2007)

Maybe I would have acted in adifferent manner...but, after giving Boxhill and any other person responsible a piece of my mind I would be off to the room assigned to me or a room paid for by myselfand being ****edI would be taking, if I had two ladies :Laffn my arms as did Marlon,my friends....and, no member of the JFF would be allowed entry.

I promise you I would not give anyone who behaved as did Boxhill - matters not the person -much of my time that night.
              Well, coming from an indisciplined person, surprise! When you are drunk and it's late, how much time do you have to give to anyone? Who would want said time from such a person?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I saw this post and decided to leave it alone as I thought no way Karl could have made this post, must be some one like TKor Lazie hacked into his system and made the post.

But it proves that there are people who will go to any length to justify a position and this post made by Karl has NOTHING to do with King and his abhorrent behavior pattern but really to take another swipe at Boxhill and the JFF admin.

Talk bout agenda
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko (1/11/2007)I saw this post and decided to leave it alone as I thought no way Karl could have made this post, must be some one like TKor Lazie hacked into his system and made the post.

But it proves that there are people who will go to any length to justify a position and this post made by Karl has NOTHING to do with King and his abhorrent behavior pattern but really to take another swipe at Boxhill and the JFF admin.

Talk bout agenda
                  <DIV></DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>So true. Karl is saying just because Boxhill acted like a fool, then any behaviour from any of the players must be excused. I would love for that to be true in "real life". I can see it now - a policeman tell lmi to give him mi **** licence and just because he cussed at me, then my driving at 100 km/h will be thrown out in court.</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

OK, so let me get this straight. Marlon went to a club and due to personal indiscipline, slugged a guy, stole his "white" women and BMW. When he got back to the hotel, the JFF leadership changed the rule, because he wouldn't share the women, then kicked him out and took his women.

He might have been the best striker we had in recent times but for not sharing he should be kicked off.

Comment

Working...
                    X