Mr. President please join me for a discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. President please join me for a discussion

I am concerned with the gaffer's management of the team so far this season. He is being outcoached and the lesser teams are losing their fear of the Empire. I think he has gotten a bit too sentimental and is including his favourite players in the team. Giggs should be used very sparingly this season and should only come off the bench. Gary Neville should only play in the Carling Cup....as a sub. John O'Shea should be used as a support player when there are injuries and Wayne Rooney needs to benched to sort out his problems. Darren Gibson needs to be given his chances in the first team along with Anderson. Since coming to the Empire, SAF has tried to convert Anderson from an attacking midfielder into a holding one. His natural game is going forward and he should be released to run at opposing defenses.Rafael should be given the run over O'Shea who is as slow as a Mack truck. His defensive side of the game needs to be worked on, but he wil only get better with more games. The starting team in my opinion should be:

Van Da Sar
    Evra
    Vidic
    Rafael
    Evans (Ferdinand)
    Scholes (65 - 75 mins)
    Nani (RM)
    Fletcher
    Anderson (LM)
    Berba
    Mechada/Hernandez/Owen
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Wayne Rooney needs to benched to sort out his problems. You think ? why not axed ? from country too ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yuh name Mr. President? Why yuh don't tend to your likkle club's affairs??? Yuh look pon the Fantasy League standings recently? Yuh start fret yet?
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Haha , fret meaning to fear ? of whom or what , look my season is free to bash all , I always told you I am a realist , Liverpool looking at 10 th place this season or as the idiot said 6 or 7th place , thats the bar set by the englishman for the englishman and its all Rafas fault...hehe

As per fantasy, yuh nuh shame a gi yuh 20 points right now and yuh still fall short of catching or passing me........Ouch !
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Personally, I think the problem is coming from sloppy defending, some may be down to a bit of bad luck.

The only issue I have with Fergie is he insisting on using O'Shea as a right back.

I think Fergie just wants to give Rooney the chance to play his way out of this slump. I'd play him too, because benching him may cause him to lose what little confidence he has left.

Rio is needed to see if some stability can be returned to the defense. Teams realize that the backline isn't that strong and feels they can push to take a chance.

Right now I'm concerned as to what will happen in Spain, seeing that they cannot keep a clean sheet.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Part of the problem we are having with our defense stems from our weak midfield. Rooney's slump is at the team's detriment. We are not as potent offensively as before and that is down to our impotent midfield. Scholes need the workers around him to be effective. I did not see yesterday's game because I don't have FSC Plus, but my bredrin said that Bolton shut down Scholes and didn't give him any time on the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Part of the problem we are having with our defense stems from our weak midfield. Rooney's slump is at the team's detriment. We are not as potent offensively as before and that is down to our impotent midfield. Scholes need the workers around him to be effective. I did not see yesterday's game because I don't have FSC Plus, but my bredrin said that Bolton shut down Scholes and didn't give him any time on the ball.
              Maybe Carrick and Hargreves can provide that defensive cover from the midfield. This conceeding 2 goals a game cannot continue. Maybe he may have to go back to a 4-5-1 formation in away games, the question is with Rooney's form who plays as the loan striker?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
              X