Jamaica might be in Good stead..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica might be in Good stead..

Saw Ryan Johnson live for the first time yesterday along with Kahari and Obrien on the field for their respective teams and I must say Ryan is a handful, good skill pace and smarts.. I dont see why he should not be the first striker on tappa game sheet. Kahari has improved tremendously.. nice first touch now not explosive but controlled. He will be useful if given a chance. Obrien is for the future.. I think he need to work on his core but has a nice potential and will score but loose some of the physical battles but that will come. Looks like Fuller will be out for a while with a shoulder injury.

Mi done tell unnu longtime that we have maybe the most underated strike force in the region. You know why Ryan Johnson may not be the first striker on the sheet? it is for good reason in the name of Omar Cummings. He is playing fantastic and Dane Richards although a winger is outshinning his heavily paid counterpart. I wasn't impress with Khari a few years ago but after seeing two games on his MLS return I am convince he should be a part.

I like Obrien and he seems to be getting more into the game but not there as yet and can wait. We can rally achieve something if we try. For the Digicel cup we should win everything by at least 3 clear goals.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ryan is better technically than first thought. Actually he was the best player in the game yesterday. I did not forget about O.C. but as all three was on the field was seeing how they fit... In a 4-3-3 or 3-4-3 that Tappa is using I guess its Dane, Omar and Ryan.. where does Sheldon and Fuller when he comes back fits..good situation to be in.

Comment

Ryan Johnson = Versatility

Johnson is now the most versatile ReggaeBoy, in my opinion. He has played a left back, a left winger and a striker, in the MLS. His passing is very good, as was evident yesterday. Would be interesting to see him in a 3-5-2, for the 'Boyz, playing with Stephenson, Richards, Palmer and Williams.

Comment

If he starts with that three then just remember Shelton have even more speed for a tired defense and Fuller can mix it up. Today Fuller was used as an attacking midfield for the little time he came on. Also you can't forget Adderly as he is deadly in the middle. The thing about Ryan and Omar is they can play wide or in the center and be effective.

All mi know is mi sorry fi any defense who have to mark them if the team playing in sync.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

you know what i meant to post this the last time Real Salt lake was in T. Andy is playing well... seems like he has dropped some pounds and is really mobile now.. big up to him... as I often knock his fitness.

Comment

Andy is playing the best he has since the 1996/97. If his fitness level and mobility was at this level throughout his career he would have easily been playing in a top league during his 20's

Comment

He just didn't have the drive. Birmingham wanted him back in the days when they were in the Prem but Andy pass on it because of family so even with the level he had then he could have done better.

Comment

The MLS has really improved in terms of quality. The games are more exciting to watch and now I don't even know hich team to cheer for because of the Jamaican infiltration. Luton Shelton should not get a game over any of those strikers playing in the MLS. Is Jeff Cunningham ineligible to play for Jamaica? Since last week, the newspapers have quoted Tappa as saying that he is searching for that "special" midfielder. Here's a thought, why not use Fuller in central midfield OR just use a formation and tactics that support our speedy players. Using two quick and mobile midfielders along with a holding midfielder would solve the need for ONE midfield "general".
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

fuller.. no. special midfielder might be a mindset thing. How many teams do.. its a nice to have.. you need a functional midfielder. think about it brazil is looking for one too..

Comment

they can always call for ronaldinho.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

him have Jamaican passport?

Comment

Working...
                        X