Lazie you have mi confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie you have mi confused

Explain to me how Sir Alex playing with Rooney and Berbatov on the field or two strikers for the last few games.

Explain it to me again
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Explain to me how Sir Alex playing with Rooney and Berbatov on the field or two strikers for the last few games.

Explain it to me again
    Even after getting the explanation you'll still be 'confused' as you want the facts to fit into your theory. You can simply go to http://soccernet.com and look at the line ups MU put out in the big games for the last 3 years, including the years when Ronaldo and Tevez were there.

To answer your question, at the beginning of this season Fergie indicated he may be working more with 2 forwards this season, seeing he had Macheda and Hernandez.

Secondly, Rooney is off form, but could break out any time, should he be left on the bench?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

So how Berbatov was sitting when he was in form(as you say)??? Rooney make pon di field?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        So how Berbatov was sitting when he was in form(as you say)??? Rooney make pon di field?

I see you're getting into your 50 cent impression with the 21 questions. Again, in August Fergie indicated he would be going with 2 forwards this season. Rooney + Berbatov = ????
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

One thing I can gurantee you if Bertatov perform the way he did last seaon he will be on the bench and out of Manu at the end of the season.

From whom much is given, even more is expected. simple

Comment

Working...
          X